Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks (3055 Views)

721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies / How To Convert Your Internship Into A Full Time Job / Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by todaynewsreview: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
So many a times, you may have a copy of your scanned certificates in JPG format but your recruiter(s) may want you to send such in PDF format. This guide will enable you do that within few minutes.

The first thing you need to do is to resize your jpg image format to a smaller manageable size, then either use offline software or visit this free online JPG to PDF online converter to get it done within few minutes.

That's easy. Just select the JPG to convert on your computer and click a button. Congratulation, it's over!

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/2106/how-to-convert-your-jpg-certificates-to-pdf-in-a-few-clicks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tanx OP

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by Hassy4(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
God bless you bro. Av done my passport

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by adejone(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Better still, you can use corel draw to do that. Simply copy to corel draw and publish to PDF, click file on the menu bar to publish
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by andrewoche2(m): 1:39am On Nov 05, 2016
TANX IT HAS BEEN HELPFUL BRO, I REALLY APPRECIATE

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by todaynewsreview: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala , seun front page please for the sake of those having issues with their DPR applications.

Thanks.
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by dejt4u(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Just rightclick the JPEG picture and select convert to PDF.. You are good to go..
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by mojeed4(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Modified. That was for a resume and not certificates
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by todaynewsreview: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
mojeed4:
What if the recruiter asked for a pdf format because he wants to make use of a software that will read through the words in it and filter out some. By doing what the op advised, this objective will have been defeated as the software will only read the whole document as an image instead of a text.

A better option will be to make use of your microsoft word copy (if you don't have one, try to get one yourself by typing it out or get someone to type it out for you) and convert this to pdf using online converters (you will get this with a simple google search)
that should be a different topic entirely. I only did this for those having issues in converting to PDF. Thanks.
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by Kirusky4life(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
mojeed4:
What if the recruiter asked for a pdf format because he wants to make use of a software that will read through the words in it and filter out some. By doing what the op advised, this objective will have been defeated as the software will only read the whole document as an image instead of a text.

A better option will be to make use of your microsoft word copy (if you don't have one, try to get one yourself by typing it out or get someone to type it out for you) and convert this to pdf using online converters (you will get this with a simple google search)
wow. I never knew we can now type pictures into Ms. word. Pls are u using a future tense version of ms word? I really need dat version ooo
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by mojeed4(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
I converted my documents to PDF files with my phone tru a mobile app call PDF converter download the app tru play store

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by Rhyah(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
How I do mine without a converter... (JPG to PDF)

Copy the image to MS Word.
Drag to fill the entire page (or to desired size).
Save in PDF format under 'Save as'.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by Rhyah(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by zimbolaa(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Simply download PDF reader by kdanmobile. Scan and convert documents to PDF with it.
Re: How To Convert Your JPG Certificates To PDF In A Few Clicks by todaynewsreview: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rhyah:
How I do mine without a converter... (JPG to PDF)

Copy the image to MS Word.
Drag to fill the entire page (or to desired size).
Save in PDF format under 'Save as'.

Good one too but have not tried it

(1) (Reply)

World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Police Recruitment Site Is Working Now. Here Are Important Things Needed: / Chi Farms Limited Graduate Job Recruitment -hnd/bsc Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.