Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left (517 Views)

THE CHEAPEST ESTATE OFF MONASTERY ROAD.....FEW PLOTS LEFT!! / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD! / Less than 10 plots left in Arium Estate Abijo GRA Ajah Lagos. Take advantage now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
cherrywood courts ESTATE This is one of the best around that axis which is why people are rushing it u need to get yours now
Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Title: C of O
Plot Size: 600sqm
Price: N3 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Allocation: Immediately
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

Call or Whats app ( 08124579981)
Call Only 08035331074 08027493735

Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by ShoProperties(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by ShoProperties(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
cool
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
wow
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by ShoProperties(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good investment
Re: NOTICE NOTICE !!! CHERRYWOOD Is Almost Sold Out Just Few Plots Left by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Plot Of Land In Ajah Urgent / #LandsForSale Uptown Courts (with Global C Of O) @ N3.5m / What Is The Process Of Perfecting The Title Of A Land (under LSPDC) In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.