Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Working Cybercafe For Sale 1.4 Million (naira) Negotiable - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Working Cybercafe For Sale 1.4 Million (naira) Negotiable (1329 Views)

A Loan Needed Urgently To Purchase A Fully Functional Cybercafe In Lagos / How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business / 15 User Cybercafe 4quick Sale, A/c / Dstv Installed. Goodwill - Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Cybercafe For Sale 1.4 Million (naira) Negotiable by Remedy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
I have a working cybercafe by Ejigbo  Estate Lagos Nigeria for sale.
This is new business with 17 Pentium 4 IBM computers and 17 flat screen monitors. The rent is paid for two years, 3 months  ISP subscription, a 6kva standby generator and all every office items and or furniture. This is a running business and I do not just want to sell the computers and go since the area needs a cyber cafe.

Reason for selling I am away in the US and  my best option is to sell to have peace of mind.

Please only serious inquiry. The  price is negotiable and you will be happy with the deal.

contact
sasochild@yahoo.com
ask for Danny
Re: Working Cybercafe For Sale 1.4 Million (naira) Negotiable by dhemmyhardy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
hello how are you doing am into info marketing business can you please allow to manage the cyber cafe for you and pay you monthly on it please let talk on 07035443363 or mail me dhemmyhardy2011@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon

dhemmy
Re: Working Cybercafe For Sale 1.4 Million (naira) Negotiable by Petrodirect: 3:59pm On May 08, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Original Honey Supply With Good Quality In Large Quantity? / Be Proud Of Where You Work, Set Your Office Up With Class And Grand Style / Earn 2% Of Ur Investment Daily With This Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.