Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

A Loan Needed Urgently To Purchase A Fully Functional Cybercafe In Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Loan Needed Urgently To Purchase A Fully Functional Cybercafe In Lagos (1914 Views)

Am In Need A Truck Urgently To Haulage My Petroleum Product In Ikorodu / How Profitable Is The Cybercafe Business / 15 User Cybercafe 4quick Sale, A/c / Dstv Installed. Goodwill - Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Loan Needed Urgently To Purchase A Fully Functional Cybercafe In Lagos by boyzone200: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2011
HI FORUM,

PLS I AM AN IT EXPERT WHO WANTS TO PURCHASE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL CAFE IN LAGOS. AND I NEED A LOAN FOR THAT. MY MODE OF REPAYMENT WILL BE DONE ON MONTHLY BASIS, DUE TO THE BUSY NATURE OF THE AREA. A RESPONSE FROM ANY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE APPRECIATED AS THE OWNER WANTS IT SOLD OFF BETWEEN THIS AND NEXT WEEK.

energy@hotmail.com

Re: A Loan Needed Urgently To Purchase A Fully Functional Cybercafe In Lagos by jacksonsteven: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Are you having any financial problem that you are finding difficult to solve? you can get a legit loan from us at 3% interest rate within 48hours of our working days okay. if you are interested contact us via email:ramondscotty@hotmail.com with the below information.

Full Name:
Address:
State:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Occupations:
Monthly Income:
Loan purpose:
Telephone Number

once we receive the above information, we will proceed with the process and transfer of the loan okay. thanks as we await your positive responds

Mr Ramond Scotty
MD/CEO

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Supplier Of Building Materials Such As: Gravel, Granite, Sand And More! / How To Start Ice Block Business In Nigeria / Available: Fishing Trawler Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.