Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Need Paypal Dealer Asap - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Paypal Dealer Asap (416 Views)

I Need Paypal Fund / Original iPhone Dealer, Both Brand New And London Used / Legitamate Itunes Gift Card Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Dealer Asap by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello business partners, (New and those i have successfully worked with in the past)

I was introduced by my former maths teacher (Who now leaves in the US with his family) to a wonder system, so after all discussions, i bought the very powerful and trusted system that works on coinal trade (My teacher already uses this system and he makes tenths to hundreds of thousands of dollars) and this system will generate a sure profit of 76.93% per any coinal trade i make (Its that powerful), its a tested and trusted system that works and that was why i used all my money to purchase it (The FX caused it tho). Now i need a reliable partner that can be providing paypal for me to trade with so we can both share the 76.93% profit equally. If i could get paypal on my own, i wont be here. The minimum paypal amount required to trade by the system is $250paypal.

Right now i need a sure person that can provide me with $250 paypal so i can make the trade and we share the profit equally, this means i will pay you back the $250 paypal CAPITAL in naira and your 50% profit also in naira, this is a real business and once i can make a first trade you will be the one offering me paypals freely. The good thing is, its a 2hrs to 12hrs deal and i return your capital and gain to you at parallel market price (BDC price in naira for profit and capital)

Please i need one sure person, upon agreement with the partner, it would be advisable i commence the trade on Monday so the system can operate in the coinal stock market and generate our profit.

Reach me asap on 08163836519, so we can deal.

Thanks
Ben

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Pro Needed ASAP! / Air Freight Service From Nigeria To South Africa / Innjoo Max 2 For Sale Check Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.