Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (10490 Views)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / How To Spot Fake Infinix HOT 4 / Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello Nairaland!
For ages I've been waiting for the online price of infinix note phones to drop but it seems stagnant. and i ran out of patience when I saw exact infinix note 2 Lte offline at a cheaper price. A spirit lead me there and before I could snap a finger,i already bought the infinix note 2 Lte. Offline. But I fear it is the fake one because of the following reasons:

1) Its not fast and can be extremely slow when using Facebook app.

2) 4G displays permanently on the double sim network bar provided you insert your sim and when you check the available network modes you only see WCM..bla bla ,3G and Auto.. No 4G! sad

3)The charging was fast but the notification led did not display at all.

4) On dialing *#06#, the imei no I saw was different from the ones I saw on the back of the phone sad

5) Finally I just can't find d option to switch to front camera..
Guys anyone with an original infinix note 2 Lte should please clear the air for me before I go mad!! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by westlius(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2016
go to d fone settings and check the name of d fone if it is written infinix note 2 it's real if it is note 2 omo no aba production ooo

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2016
westlius:
go to d fone settings and check the name of d fone if it is written infinix note 2 it's real if it is note 2 omo no aba production ooo
The name was written well

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Raydos: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Before i say anything!

o.p did you have tribal-marks on your face??

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Raydos:
Before i say anything!

o.p did you have tribal-marks on your face??
Ibeere sad
Oga wetin concern tribal marks for this mata? say something fast bro. And No,I don't have that shit on me.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2016
User opinions pls

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by martinz1: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Install cpuz, and upload the screenshot from the cpuz
Then we can ascertain if it's a clone version of the stated model

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Youngpo413: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2016
martinz1:
Install cpuz, and upload the screenshot from the cpuz
Then we can ascertain if it's a clone version of the stated model
you get sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2016
I use note 2 too ..d only answer for u is to install cpuZ from play store

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Friedyokes: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
No need for cpu-z going by this pic its a fake

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Friedyokes: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2016
This is d original

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by timbros(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Choi.....one chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by teewhydope(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:

dont mind these noobs, thats just a custom rom for note2...just flash back xos if u have any idea of flashing rom
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
just check ur app manager clearer if its round or if it's like a brush
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
teewhydope:

dont mind these noobs, thats just a custom rom for note2...just flash back xos if u have any idea of flashing rom
I don't get u. Please explain better.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Friedyokes: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
teewhydope:

so a brand new phone came with a different ROM from the others?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by teewhydope(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Friedyokes:
so a brand new phone came with a different ROM from the others?

where did he state dat he got it brand new undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Begino1: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Check the ram, if it's fake it would be 512 instead of 2g ram.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Friedyokes: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
So op is it brand new?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by tafat: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Hello Nairaland!
For ages I've been waiting for the online price of infinix note phones to drop but it seems stagnant. and i ran out of patience when I saw exact infinix note 2 Lte offline at a cheaper price. A spirit lead me there and before I could snap a finger,i already bought the infinix note 2 Lte. Offline. But I fear it is the fake one because of the following reasons:

2) 4G displays permanently on the double sim network bar provided you insert your sim and when you check the available network modes you only see WCM..bla bla ,3G and Auto.. No 4G! sad

4) On dialing *#06#, the imei no I saw was different from the ones I saw on the back of the phone sad

Guys anyone with an original infinix note 2 Lte should please clear the air for me before I go mad!! sad

That one na one chance na, where did u buy it from, can't you return it and get another good phone

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by lacruz12(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
First of all how much did you get the phone
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by RandomVic(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
As said, install cpu-z post the screen shot so we can ascertain if you got a fake or not.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by hoyinmide(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Friedyokes:
This is d original

broda I noticed somtin on mine...DAT first arrow DAT faced down doesn't show on mine...
ve been seen it but it doesn't ...why
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by hoyinmide(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
mine is just 3 keys for onscreen..wile urs has four

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by teewhydope(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
I don't get u. Please explain better.

i think d owner flashed a custom rom before selling it to u...looking at the kernel it seems thats an original note 2

d phone came with 2gb ram right??
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by teewhydope(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
hoyinmide:
mine is just 3 keys for onscreen..wile urs has four

dont confuse the guy...thats just a virtual dropdown key

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by investigator007: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Hello Nairaland!

You were looking for awooof na e dey run belle

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by hoyinmide(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
teewhydope:

dont confuse the guy...thats just a virtual dropdown key
u see...urs have it too.. how do I do mine. plsss na
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by teewhydope(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
hoyinmide:

u see...urs have it too.. how do I do mine. plsss na

goto settings>>display>>and enable virtual key dropdown function switch

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by kymzy: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
snap d phone wit another phone let see I will be able to tell if its fake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlinking NIN From Recycled Phone Number / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.