Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses (857 Views)

Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / Edo State Govt Evacuate 15 Children From The Orphanage Where Elo Ogidi Was Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses by morereb10: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2016
They saying goes "everyday for the thief and one day for......". A suspected notorious kidnapper and serial killer alleged to have been terrorizing high profile citizens in the country, has been arrested. The suspect, Zakeri Yua Isiaka according to reports, is also alleged to be an armed robbery kingpin as well as a political thug responsible for series of death in the last general election, in Kogi and some states in the South-West.

His gang usually dressed in military-camouflage during operations and were allegedly involved in the kidnap of high profile citizens, especially in Kogi State. The suspect, aged 30, was arrested by the operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Special, Intelligence Response Team (IRT), led by Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), Abba Kyari, penultimate Sunday, along the Okene- Akure Highway.

Items recovered are 15 automatic rifles including an Ak47, suspected to have been snatched from policemen. Also recovered were several AK 47 magazines and different calibres of ammunition. A security personnel who participated in the operation that led to his arrest, described Isiaka as the most powerful and dreaded political thug in Kogi, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos states.

The source also disclosed that he was trained by a factional leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) before he formed his own gang. According the police source, the suspect and his gang members had been involved in several major robberies, kidnappings and political-related killings in the country.

The suspect in his confessional statement reads: - continue @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/finally-notorious-kogi-born-serial.html

Re: Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses by Unsad(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Finally
Re: Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses by yomi007k(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2016
undecided
I fear kogi ppl sha
Re: Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses by morbeta(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2016
For movies, na boss dey die last and actor remain. Thief(boss) Nigeria police(actor) lol
Re: Finally: Notorious Kogi Born Serial Killer With 9 Wives & 15 Children Confesses by ArabMopol(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2016
he look so fresh give him one grandnut for leg... those posters above me hmmmm , make i book space first..... meanwhile how criminals in my area looks like

(1) (Reply)

How To Determine The Fake Plastic Rice Being Imported In Nigeria - Video / "My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500" - Husband Seeks Divorce / Lady Beaten By Tricycle Driver Fainted And Fall Inside The Gutter -see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.