Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Be As Little Children: My Niece And I - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be As Little Children: My Niece And I (501 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be As Little Children: My Niece And I by Ebiezprada(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Mods please move this to the right section if this place isn't the right section for this thread....

It was saturday morning, I had taken my bath and was hurriedly dressing up because I was almost late for church service. Then, I remembered I actually had no pen to write with in church and going to search for one isn't what I had time for at that moment.
There was my 5-year old niece already dressed, seated and staring into space with her face displaying many colours (obviously she was not in her normal cheerful mood). But then, I remembered she keeps many a pen than you and I.
I asked her to give me one pen that I'll return it to her after church service. With her face still frowned and without uttering a word, she open her little bag and stretched forth one pen in my direction. I stretch forth my hand to take it but then I paused... Asked her why her face was frowned and she gave the usual reply: "nothing" with the pen still stretched towards me. I insisted that if she didn't tell me what was wrong, I wouldn't accept her pen and because she wanted me to make use of her pen she simply told me why her face wasn't in its normal cheerful state. I accepted her pen and encouraged her to wear a smile which she did shortly....
An adult or a grown up, if at all in his/her uncheerful state, decided to give me a pen and I refused to accept because their face was frowned or because I wanted to know what's wrong, they'll easily give a sigh and put the pen back into the bag because they probably think they're losing two things by giving a pen and wearing a smile but no! My little niece actually gained two things by giving me her pen and wearing her usual lovely smile afterwards.
Be Childlike and not childish!
#HappySabbath

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Baby With Two Heads Born In Lagos / Buy Kids Products From 0 To 15years , Mums And Maternity,back To School Stuffs / How To Help Your Kids Develop A Prayerful Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.