Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City (9955 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms / 2 Bedroom (8 Flat) Apartment On A Full Plot Of Land For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Please I'll be very happy if the contractors in the house can be of help here. It's really urgent. I'm thinking of budgeting 18m.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by iamSi(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Please I'll be very happy if the contractors in the house can be of help here. It's really urgent. I'm thinking of budgeting 18m.

can we have the bulding plan?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2016
iamSi:

give me an estimate. I'm coming to Nigeria this December. I'm not based here.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by iamSi(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
kindly mail me your mail address to madehomeafrica@gmail.com ... will forward it to you by evening thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Fadelex(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
more details will be needed. 8flats in what specification? how many bedroom per flat? is it gonna be bungalows all through or storey building? when you have the specifications then we can discuss further. you can pm me or send a message to fadelex2000@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Fadelex:

more details will be needed. 8flats in what specification? how many bedroom per flat? is it gonna be bungalows all through or storey building? when you have the specifications then we can discuss further. you can pm me or send a message to fadelex2000@yahoo.com

3 bed rooms each and a storey building.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Fadelex(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
3 bed rooms each and a storey building.
please send a message to the mail provided.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by alist(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Email us for the details of what u need.
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
We are based in warri.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by mulattoclaroo(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Fadelex:

please send a message to the mail provided.
check your email. I've sent it already.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by iamSi(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2017
hello sir, haven't heard from you
mulattoclaroo:
give me an estimate. I'm coming to Nigeria this December. I'm not based here.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2017

5 gallons of Kai Kai and 3 bags of Afghanistan weed.

That should cost you about 60 thousand naira.

The guys would work day and night on your building site till it's roofing

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by dyangprof(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2017
1,500.00 only
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by EternalTruth: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Why benin? U sure say them benin flying eagles go allow make you fit complete complete that house

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by softboiy: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2017
about 30m things are expensive now

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by whisper88(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2017
G
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by money121(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Nairaland sef... Person create a post since last year.. Even include very urgent..

Mod just put it to front-page after 4months..
If na snake or MMM thread now u know how to put that...

Wahalai ko make sense...

For Current price of Roofing sheet in Nigeria.. Check my signature

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2017
The thunder that will fire you still on Press up at Sambisa
EternalTruth:
Why benin? U sure say them benin flying eagles go allow make you fit complete complete that house
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by ritababe(f): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2017
he only ask question and you all are dropping your contacts, na so the recession reach?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by charles2468(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Bro, 18m can only give you the structure of the 3 decking datsall, but to finish it by putting all necessary fittings will reach up to 35m, pm me at ejimcharles7@gmail.com for further details you need, more blessings!!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Cindino20(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2017
mulattoclaroo:

You cant get any estimate without a plan. Since u re based abroad it will be better for you to do things d right way than just allow pple thru figures at you.some will thru nice figures at you and cant get the job done...others will thru inflated figures at you just to make a killing within the first few weeks and ball out...

So I will try to highlight some things u need to do..

Disclaimer: I m nt a builder nor do I ve a degree in structural engineering/Architecture/Building.

Assumption..You have a land already.

1. Survey the plot of land and register it with the right authorities

2.Take the coordinates and pass it to an architect to design a plan for you.

3.Give the plan to a quantity surveyor to make an estimate...He is going to inflate the prices for sure(quantity and unit price will be inflated)... ask him for an excel spreadsheet so you can easily edit it.

4...Then u on your part go to the properties section,read threads abt similar projects..this will give you an idea of the right amount of materials you need. and find the unit cost of building materials (for this you can use one engineer osas blogspoot.).

And yes these steps you wont repeat them again when you start building in December.

The cost of gettin ur land surveyed,architectural design and Bill of quantities will be less than 350k...abt 700box

Surveying abt 100k...architectural design and bill of quantities 250k...

Dont get pissed with this cost. It will do you enough good to ve a good start. And dont send money to people randonmly. Use referrals.

Your 18M will go a long way i think if u use moderate finishin since i presumme u re going to rent the apartments out...and if the 18M is nt enough..dont despair...use it judiciously then go back and save and finish the House

All the best.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by NobleAky(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2017
ritababe:
he only ask question and you all are dropping your contacts, na so the recession reach?
babe the hustle is real. Guys no wan take Chances
@op make i no be say you dey lagos dupped nigerians through this networking Money business won come spend am come dey claim say u dey Yankee
i no go happy atol
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by princeonx: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2017
This is the reason why some bad people for naija dey chop some of us wey dey away money. How you go just ask for estimate of 8 flats without specifications? There are many factors that will determine the cost. Type of your land, plan, material, designs, roofing type, finishing, etc.
How about #674,635,441,889,626.00? grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by ade3164(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2017
iamSi:

Electrical installation and house wiring call 08087646114 or whatsapp
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Alasi20(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Check my signature for your Architectural Drawing @ Affordable and Negotiable Price
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Abolaji84(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2017
for costing, drawing, design and supervision. kindly contact ECMC ENGINEERS LTD. 08057582306/07061293754
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Brugo(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Best response so far

Cindino20:

You cant get any estimate without a plan. Since u re based abroad it will be better for you to do things d right way than just allow pple thru figures at you.some will thru nice figures at you and cant get the job done...others will thru inflated figures at you just to make a killing within the first few weeks and ball out...

So I will try to highlight some things u need to do..

Disclaimer: I m nt a builder nor do I ve a degree in structural engineering/Architecture/Building.

Assumption..You have a land already.

1. Survey the plot of land and register it with the right authorities

2.Take the coordinates and pass it to an architect to design a plan for you.

3.Give the plan to a quantity surveyor to make an estimate...He is going to inflate the prices for sure(quantity and unit price will be inflated)... ask him for an excel spreadsheet so you can easily edit it.

4...Then u on your part go to the properties section,read threads abt similar projects..this will give you an idea of the right amount of materials you need. and find the unit cost of building materials (for this you can use one engineer osas blogspoot.).

And yes these steps you wont repeat them again when you start building in December.

The cost of gettin ur land surveyed,architectural design and Bill of quantities will be less than 350k...abt 700box

Surveying abt 100k...architectural design and bill of quantities 250k...

Dont get pissed with this cost. It will do you enough good to ve a good start. And dont send money to people randonmly. Use referrals.

Your 18M will go a long way i think if u use moderate finishin since i presumme u re going to rent the apartments out...and if the 18M is nt enough..dont despair...use it judiciously then go back and save and finish the House

All the best.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by don4real18(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
you can mail me on dcityconstruction@gmail.com or call +2348140718320
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by obinnafred(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2017
I only know about plumbing materials that's the business I'm into for more info call me 08030499381
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by redsceptic: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Meantime I have a 100 x 100 for sale at Amgba. Transfer, survey, community documents available. 2.5m ONO. Pm me if you are interested or an agent.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by Ifiegboria(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2017
18m won't be enough as building materials are on a high side now. Let's say 25million depending on the quality of materials too. I am into roofing business. Contact: 08030925969, aghedoaim@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building 8 Flat In Benin City by nijanigga: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2017
very soon land go finish for nija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SANDFIELD COURTS #4.5m with C of O Good choice for you and your family #trust me / 7 Ways To Prevent Buildings From Fire, Right From Construction Stage / Walton Gate Estate, Sangotedo Ajah @#15.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.