Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature (4502 Views)

17 Things That May Cease To Exist In 2030 / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by 4ortunex(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2016

1 Share

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by iPrevail(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Such a beauty to behold!
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by moscyt(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by boss1310(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
wait a minute u said 20 where's the rest

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by elvision1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
As much as i love nature and a peace loving person,but why do we have to goto your blog to view the rest, you rotten cucumber dried bug infested blogging piece of sh¡t and p¡ss! (phew! Now i feel better)

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Teedawg: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
elvision1:
As much as i love nature and a peace loving person,but why do we have to goto your blog to view the rest, you rotten cucumber dried bug infested blogging piece of sh¡t and p¡ss! (phew! Now i feel better)
Damn man take it easy*Mexican accent*
don't take it to personal

3 Likes

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 06, 2016
elvision1:
shocked

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by armadeo(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2016
Teedawg:

End the statement with `ese'

3 Likes

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by elvision1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
ActOfWar:

shocked

"ACT OF WAR" am a peace loving peson. Pls go away grin

Teedawg:

thank you amigo, this boy just wan gimme bp.
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by kloppzy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
elvision1:

take it easy bro
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op, Explorer will forever remain the best if una continue dis way.

Tri gbosas to Explorer

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Karleb(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sorry I'm not clicking any bog.

*presses the back button *

I'm out.
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by FlySly05: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
elvision1:

Do you feel better now !?
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Impulse80(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Timitunechi(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2016
LA click LA cripple[b]LA click LA cripple[/b]LA click LA cripple
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by fagbohun4j(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
You are a fool @Op, not even a pic with explanation to convince us to click your link! You won't succeed in blogging if you continue this way.

1 Like

Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by 4ortunex(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
fagbohun4j:
You are a fool @Op, not even a pic with explanation to convince us to click your link! You won't succeed in blogging if you continue this way.
thats true
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Curlyzik: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Timitunechi:
LA click LA cripple[b]LA click LA cripple[/b]LA click LA cripple
una fadas fadas
Re: 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op visited your blog.

The frozen bubble in Canada is beautiful.

Would you allow me make a suggestion about your blog?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Moment NTA Reporters Mistakenly Asked Paul Enenche This... / How To Pass Exams And Achieve Exam Success / Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.