Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos (62741 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2016
Kompressor:

Did she buy the bleaching cream from you?
dont know if yu sell cotonu cream. yu cld opt in as a supplier
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by prince985(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Breed of hate, if u never mention dt word Afonja in a day, ur day is not complete undecided it is like the crown to ur day, like the night cap u can't do without before bed, mentioning Afonja is like screaming ur bitch's name hard just before u jerk and bathe her unfortunate cervix with ur dead on arrival seed of hate grin. Quote me back at ur peril undecidedcrazy cowards. Mtcheeeeewwwwwww
i dont know wat ur problem is but if u are lookin for sombody to jerk or bathe or even lick ur unfortunate cervix, m sure ur sterile father will gladly do dat

nd by d way, all dis rantins will not stop my hatred for afonja

neither will it stop ur senseless mother from scratchin ur childrens faces
for ur stupid mind u dey defend ur useless brown roof/ scratchface republic....mumu
ur deformed bastard children will grow up to look like dis

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
prince985:
i dont know wat ur problem is but if u are lookin for sombody to jerk or bathe or even lick ur unfortunate cervix, m sure ur sterile father will gladly do dat

nd by d way, all dis rantins will not stop my hatred for afonja

neither will it stop ur senseless mother from scratchin ur childrens faces
for ur stupid mind u dey defend ur useless brown roof/ scratchface republic....mumu
ur deformed bastard children will grow up to look like dis
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
apatheticme:

Lol Chai, Aswear, if u no die Afonja death, ur end will be bloody. The only kind of death u can die dt can be of any benefit to u and ur family is dying on top of Afonja matter. Shuo, for u to even be pasting pictures of our ancestral heritage, dt means it's on ur device either laptop or phone. What does dt tell u The pictures are important enough to have space not only in ur befuddled mind but also on ur device, wow! What doesn't matter to u, do u talk about it, fret about it, or even keep the pictures grin Afonja : ur bane, ur fear, ur envy, ur crown, ur glory, ur cross, ur role model, the only thing u can't do without, ur end, ur beginning....... #imperfect could go on but most importantly ur wish. Oyah, quote me again, I get ur time, I'm on a roll this morning grin

E dey pain am

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

E dey pain am
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Scratched abi clawed.....
Afonja awon weyrey
bros grin dis aint fair na.modern yoruba no dey mark face again.though i must admit dese pixs got me like

1 Like

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

It's clear u've run out of points, thought u were an intelligent person I could actually engage in a meaningful and heated debate, unfortunately u're too dumb for my time. All u can say is pain am and paste pictures, no sense, no points. I'm off to discuss with reasonable people who actually are brilliant, hold on to ur delusions and keep living in Afonja land, don't crawl back to ur gully erosion riddled States, u hear. Bunch of tribal bigots and cowards. I'm out, u're too dumb to talk to undecided

Its bcs am busy....I work....so I can only entertain my sef by reading ur junk vents...and smile. I only paste pics and write little to keep u going.
Awon ashiere
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Its bcs am busy....I work....so I can only entertain my sef by reading ur junk vents...and smile. I only paste pics and write little to keep u going.
Awon ashiere
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
apatheticme:

Of course u have to work because u're a slave. Dts why u work so hard, too much activities with nothing to show for it. So keep working so dt one day in the tiny distant unclear future of ur unfortunate head, u can gather the sweat and labor u reaped from Afonja lands (ur only hope) to build a modest bungalow in ur erosion riddled inherited land gotten from ur hateful ancestors. Oya, run along, keep working. Good boyundecided
Lol...aphonjhar!!

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Lol...aphonjhar!!
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Lol...aphonjhar!!
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
apatheticme:

Oh, as a dog engaging in doggy style with ur masters wife u're just about to cum inside her and u quickly chant as usual; the only sigh of pleasure dt brings u ultimate sweetness u purrrrr like the fool u are and shout Afonja. Now come back to earth and face the Reality of ur hopeless life, vermin. Bring on another picture tongue

Lol. Awon ashiere. Awon oloribruku

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Lol. Awon ashiere. Awon oloribruku
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=apatheticme post=50915554]

Ur feeble attempts at speaking the language u supposedly detest the speakers simply makes u look as foolish as the horse neighing in d picture u posted. Eschew tribalism, it makes u ugly and the hatred eats u inside out till ur bones become rotten. U detest a tribe, u troll them on the Internet yet you speak the language Are you not a hypocrite like dis? Do u think u can ever have peace like dis? U stay in their lands, take their hospitality for granted, breathe their air, drink their water and till their lands to get ur daily bread, are u not under a curse like dis? U need to examine urself before the hatred for people who bear no illwill towards u destroy u. A word they say is enough...... Fvck off my mentions, u're reta*ded [/quote
Lol, omo afonja. Lol. Igba fufun Lori omi eni ba mowe koka lo! I think say u get time....pls keep entertaining me I don't want u to get tired.
Omo afonja, son of d chief coward awolowo
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
apatheticme:

Ur feeble attempts at speaking the language u supposedly detest the speakers simply makes u look as foolish as the horse neighing in d picture u posted. Eschew tribalism, it makes u ugly and the hatred eats u inside out till ur bones become rotten. U detest a tribe, u troll them on the Internet yet you speak the language Are you not a hypocrite like dis? Do u think u can ever have peace like dis? U stay in their lands, take their hospitality for granted, breathe their air, drink their water and till their lands to get ur daily bread, are u not under a curse like dis? U need to examine urself before the hatred for people who bear no illwill towards u destroy u. A word they say is enough...... Fvck off my mentions, u're reta*ded

Lol, omo afonja. Lol. Igba fufun Lori omi eni ba mowe koka lo! I think say u get time....pls keep entertaining me I don't want u to get tired.
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
apatheticme:

And u have run out of pictures seed of hatred, son of the arch coward ojukwu who ran out of Nigeria thru a jet and left u guys behind to face the Reality of the war that ravaged ur souls and lands, whom u still slaved after and worshipped when his coward ass returned to the country till he died, #Cowards
Till today y'all still languishing in the confusion he created for ur generation, shame. By the way, thanks to Afonja land who gave u quality education and also schooled you in reading and writing the language after ur shameless elders couldn't provide education for u. U can see u're a cursed fellow, for you to be well versed in yoruba language like dis shows u schooled in the West, yet u open ur mouth to degrade the proponent of free education in the West, chief obafemi awolowo, and u think u will go far in life? Write today's day down because a river dt forgets it's source surely dries up. U can't go far like dis, it won't happen
Omo aphonjarh don vex oo.....lmfao. Egbon look, I hv already gone far in life, so u can try another stunt. Lol..aya mi pada wa gba omo, was gba owo. Nkan be. Awon ritualists...awon gbe omo gbe omo
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by apatheticme(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
lieutenantHaven:

Omo aphonjarh don vex oo.....lmfao. Egbon look, I hv already gone far in life, so u can try another stunt. Lol..aya mi pada wa gba omo, was gba owo. Nkan be. Awon ritualists...awon gbe omo gbe omo
Re: Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos by lieutenantHaven: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2016
apatheticme:

Watch ur supposedly covered distance reduce as u keep up dis act. And stop typing in yoruba, u aren't getting it right and it's nauseating undecided

Omo afonja, Hw market.
U just dey chill since. I Neva hear from u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.