Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? (2283 Views)

ABEJOYE Soundtrack Download Help / What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / What Song Was Used As Soundtrack In The Movie: 3 Is A Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by Joel3(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
I looking for by he song. I need the tittle and artist.
Re: Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
search google.. grin

Thread like this should be thrown in the recycle bin.
Kari what.?
Whayah say :-/
Re: Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by Jeffy1206(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Joel3:
I looking for by he song. I need the tittle and artist.
most songs there are by Enya and Enigma...
Re: Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by Joel3(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jeffy1206:
most songs there are by Enya and Enigma...
do you know the title of the song? I was thinking its sikobi movie or so. you know that song was tag evil song.
Re: Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by kayceeukah007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Didn't believe I would see this...anyways the song is Adiemus..Enya....u can try that

Joel3:
do you know the title of the song? I was thinking its sikobi movie or so. you know that song was tag evil song.
Re: Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by Joel3(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
kayceeukah007:
Didn't believe I would see this...anyways the song is Adiemus..Enya....u can try that

thanks very Much. I got the song now.
Re: Does Anyone Knows The Title Of Soundtrack In Movie Karishika? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Joel3:
because they use for the film?

(1) (Reply)

First Few Pages Of My Feature Length Script / House Of The Dragon...season 1 / Top Ten Nollywood Comic Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.