Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast (3915 Views)

What Make Phone Charge Fast / How To Fix Your Tecno Droipad 10d Second Sim With Memory Card / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by kymzy: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
I know how its feels to charge your Tecno l8 for d whole night and get only 7% lol i was a victim dis is d trick DAT worked for me u need kerosene for it to work
deep the mouth of d charger inside d kerosene
and drop some in d phone charging port clean it off and let to dry but don't sun dry it
das all plug ur nd it should charge fast Note anytime you notice slow charge again lol do d same tin .try it out nd let see if it works for u cause am rocking my l8 now charging fast .waiting for ya comments
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by godwinstringed1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
kymzy:
I know how its feels to charge your Tecno l8 for d whole night and get only 7% lol i was a victim dis is d trick DAT worked for me u need kerosene for it to work
and drop some in d phone charging port clean it off and let to dry but don't sun dry it
das all plug ur nd it should charge fast Note anytime you notice slow charge again lol do d same tin .try it out nd let see if it works for u cause am rocking my l8 now charging fast .waiting for ya comments

How. Many hours did it use for charging
And is the phone's camera sharp like that of Infinix hot note
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by Askech(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
kymzy:
jisos bro u wicked oo abi u want the kain fone to turn to note 7 time bomb
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by kymzy: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
lol it works for me nd my bro my l8 plus is now charging fast
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
So the summary is cleaning the charging port, and how did you guys discover this theory? grin
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by kymzy: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
yes but with kerosene it wont work wit spirit tried spirit but won't work
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by Sulaymanmeek(m): 1:46am On Nov 06, 2016
I'm not sure there's any trick of such.. better upgrade to the latest phantom series to enjoy fast charging with type C
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by kymzy: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
it works for l8 user's
Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by MrBONE2(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Who among the BONE BEINGS wanna voluntiar as our Lab Rat for TEST grin

Gyarbonkar.. grin

Re: Trick To Make Your Tecno L8 Or L8 Plus To Charge Fast Very Fast by amazingmike(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow!!!... The kerosene trick works like Magic!.. No jokes.. Thanks poster

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Telecom Limited / Nokia Mocks Iphone? [ Photo Evidence] / Samsung A51 And Redmi Note 8 Pro. Help Me Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.