Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canadian Work Permit Or Express Entry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Work Permit Or Express Entry (606 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canadian Work Permit Or Express Entry by preyekenneth: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Guys pls I need an advice, I was recently informed about the Canadian express Entry program, that drew my attention but the process is tedious plus u can't score above 500 unless u have a masters degree and u also leave within Canada. The alternative is to get a job offer which will give u a better chance in the Express Entry profile but getting a job from Nigeria seems like a tall order and the entire process could last up to a year.. The alternative is that I have a friend dere who has promised to get a job offer for me but he doesn't want me to go through the Express Entry process. that means I will process a work permit with the offer. Here is the catch the Express Entry gives u permanent residence but the work permit doesn't. I can always get an extension for work permit.. plus he has promised me accommodation and all.. but the Canadian system for employment has to go through some of their laws b4 they can employ a foreigner so I feel it may be difficult still for my friend to get me an employment letter. But with the Express Entry if u are lucky u can get a job offer dere without those processes or a state can nominate u to come to their state(province). Then the cost, the work permit will save time and money give and take plus flight fee we are looking at #500k in 2 months.. but the Express Entry with the current exchange rate we are looking at close to #1m but the wait is unspecified so u may just wait endlessly. Pls advice.. thanks
Re: Canadian Work Permit Or Express Entry by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2016

(1)

Recession: Private Jets Ownership Drops By 50% / Breaking News: / If There's Something You Should See Inlife It’s These Architectural Masterpieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.