Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam (7457 Views)

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Petroleum Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Gentlelord(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
The department of Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN is notorious for the austere and stringent measures it employs during the conduct of exams. 'No nonsense is allowed' This was a Creative thinking exam written by the newly graduated class of 2015/2016.
To God be the glory, the set became the BEST SET EVER to graduate from mechanical engineering UNIBEN smashing the Department's overall CGPA record of 4.73 with a CGPA of 4.84, and having the highest number of First Class graduates ever in the department (10), second class upper (45) and second class lower (28).
Those other students closely packed are of a different department.

8 Likes

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by angeltolly(f): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Can't the one at the back still spy the student in front?? Only the row spacing make sense but not the column spacing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by davide470(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
10 First Class in Mech.Eng.

Haa.. Things have changed.

Cc: Ferdyboss, Sifo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Gentlelord(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
angeltolly:
Can't the one at the back still spy the student in front?? Only the row spacing make sense but not the column spacing.
Chances of being prolific at spying is greatly reduced by 4-7 lecturers monitoring the exam who are situated at strategic locations
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Can't see anything spectacular here. This is a familiar arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
I graduated from uniben, mech engine 2011, their excellence performance was as a result of the HOD,in my time the HOD non let us see roads, if you get an E you should be able to rewrite that paper but he refused. He did make things difficult. And found out after he left the other sets did excellently.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
davide470:

Is this the David I know 11/12 mech
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Gentlelord(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiggyB242:
I graduated from uniben, mech engine 2011, their excellence performance was as a result of the HOD,in my time the HOD non let us see roads, if you get an E you should be able to rewrite that paper but he refused. He did make things difficult. And found out after he left the other sets did excellently.
Albert Obanor PhD. Was the HOD oooo you know how E matter be

1 Like

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gentlelord:

Albert Obanor PhD. Was the HOD oooo you know how E matter be
Ours was Igbinowia , perhaps Obanor tried to reduce the blocking percentage cos those men collecting bribe didn't give the students their right grade. I heard the set of Olagbegi did excellently well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Gentlelord(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiggyB242:
Ours was Igbinowia , perhaps Obanor tried to reduce the blocking percentage cos those men collecting bribe didn't give the students their right grade. I heard the set of Olagbegi did excellently well
Yeah that should be 2014/2015 set Gbegi handed over to obanor that session. The set had 3 first class

1 Like

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Souljaboi1: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cc. taiwoliu ojoawo teeshawt DMeanMan
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Jamean(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Strolling in from love garden, faculty...

Efriday1:
Can't see anything spectacular here. This is a familiar arrangement.

Epa, 1st class in Mech Eng from UNIBEN no be Mishai, talk less of 10 with a new highest CGPA record.

The picture is just to show exam sitting pattern, read the caption again up side down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by davide470(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiggyB242:

Is this the David I know 11/12 mech
No Boss.

I am from White House. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by ibroh22(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
hmmmmmm,,,cone to LAUTECH engineering,,,u go see wonder. I rep #AGE
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Jamean(f): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2016
davide470:
No Boss.
White house ko, Aso Rock ni
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by sifo: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
davide470:

WTF!!! shocked shocked undecided10 first class from mechanical Uniben . Things have really changed . That's the number of first class d department normally records in like 10yrs come add CGPA of 4.84.

There is god oh !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
I remember this paper o. 400 level.
UNIBEN Mechanical could not kill us.
Braivheart u dey see am abi?
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
davide470:
No Boss.

lol no wahala baba
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by 1zynnvn(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2016
its like this even in futo, Hall of Mercy #Somesian

1 Like

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by kloppzy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
it still same old story. nice column spacing and hall
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by akaahs(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gentlelord:
The department of Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN is notorious for the austere and stringent measures it employs during the conduct of exams. 'No nonsense is allowed' This was a Creative thinking exam written by the newly graduated class of 2015/2016.
To God be the glory, the set became the BEST SET EVER to graduate from mechanical engineering UNIBEN smashing the Department's overall CGPA record of 4.73 with a CGPA of 4.84, and having the highest number of First Class graduates ever in the department (10), second class upper (45) and second class lower (28).
Those other students closely packed are of a different department.

dem plenty ooo, hw many dem for class?
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Ferdyboss: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
10 first class from Mech Uniben? ??

Pictures of the results abeg.

I refuse to Believe this, even if I see the results, I still won't believe tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jamean:
Strolling in from love garden, faculty...

Epa, 1st class in Mech Eng from UNIBEN no be Mishai, talk less of 10 with a new highest CGPA record.

The picture is just to show exam sitting pattern, read the caption again up side down.
Okay.
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by tdayof(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
This doesn't look like a big deal. Such arrangement is common.
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Jamaticulus(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dubbing is still possible with this sitting arrangement... Guyz bahd gan and will go to any length to carry out Jingboism
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by sifo: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I refuse to Believe this, even if I see the results, I still won't believe tongue grin
After all said and done, my prayer for them is that they actually get to practise as engineers. A first class degree is something to be proud of but mehn , first class don dey full streets abeg. There are more first class engineers in kpmg and PWC than accountants .

1 Like

Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Ferdyboss: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2016
sifo:

After all said and done, my prayer for them is that they actually get to practise as engineers. A first class degree is something to be proud of but mehn , first class don dey full streets abeg. There are more first class engineers in kpmg and PWC than accountants .

True Sifo...Very True
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by martineverest(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2016
davide470:

i guess this is a big lie.....let me call my ex-classmate who is a lecturer in dat dept to confirm
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Ferdyboss:

mehn! I dont believe this...the maximum is usually 3....the only time they had 5 first class graduates was 6 yrs ago,which was d most controversial in the dept history....they ended up not getting it after revelations that the then HOD collected some money from the students
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by martineverest(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2016
MrMarvelous:
I remember this paper o. 400 level. UNIBEN Mechanical could not kill us. Braivheart u dey see am abi? cool cool
its 300 level course
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
davide470:

Ariavie was seriously dealt with, he came back humble.
Re: Funny Way Mechanical Engineering UNIBEN Writes Exam by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
.... Nothing so Huge...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Corp Member Again,but Why Only Females??? / Top 10 Best University Campuses In Nigeria / What Is This Animal Called (GRAPHIC PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.