Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo (1087 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by mezynaija(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
"Covenant University's school fees has Gods Approval, critics risks Gods wrath - Bishop Oyedepo

The Bishop of the Living Faith Church worldwide, has appealed to those criticising the school fees charged by Covenant University to desist to avoid incurring the wrath of God. He said the critics were acting in ignorance and risked incurring the wrath of God.

He said one of such critic smitten with a strange plague of chronic mouth odour over the act only received spiritual pardon following his confession and “my intervention before he was restored to dignity."

Oyedepo said the issue of school fees paid by students of the university was a godly agenda to meet the demands of raising godly children in an environment conducive for learning.

He said such criticisms were products of ignorance as what students pay could not be compared with what obtained elsewhere that lacked facilities. “The school fees has Gods approval and is in accordance with the quality of facilities provided by the university in meeting the educational needs of the nation,” he said.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/11/covenant-universitys-school-fees-has.html

Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by mezynaija(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
God forgive those of you laughing ryt now.
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by nzeobi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
MOG I can understand if you say that the fee is high so as to meet international standards.

But Godly approval in an enterprise is what I can't understand.
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by MissSlimbody(f): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmmm...that's all I will say.
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Tolexander: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ok o
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Rhotiz: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
600k per semester is God approved abi??
Issokay kontinu
Ino go talk

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Tolexander: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
He said such criticisms were products of ignorance as what students pay could not be compared with what obtained elsewhere that lacked facilities. “The school fees has Gods approval and is in accordance with the quality of facilities provided by the university in meeting the educational needs of the nation,” he said.
Stop involving God in this man!

All lairs shall also perish, don't let God spank you Man.

Covenant is your personal business, not God's property.
God does not run business!

The last time Jesus Christ was running a tutorial center of 5thousand men, he didn't collect anything from them. Jesus Christ was so magnanimous to feed the students with 5 loaves and 2 fishes, they all "bellefull" and Jesus didn't send them home to collect the school fees from their parents.

Socrates, plato and Aristotle, Philosophers had schools, dem no disturb dem students with school fees.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nigerians can complain for Africa. If you cannot afford it very simple; go to a federal or state University.

About God's approval, me I don't know about that one.
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Rhotiz: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin
grin
grin
So God dan dey approve skul fees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Diva122(f): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
covenant university school fees should be from 90,000--->250,000 all courses.
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by naijacentric(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Baskat yeye pastor i no blame u na nigerians mumu if not u shoul be in jail
Re: Covenant University School Fees Has God's Approval - David Oyedepo by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Aviation College, Zaria, Emerges Best Training Institution / Jamb Result / Laspotech Post-utme Screening Out! - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.