Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! (671 Views)

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / Strictly For Unn Student Freshers And Stalite Alike? / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti PPP {Past, Present And Prospective Students} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by hamson4u: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL. WHEN I WANTED TO REGISTER 4 UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA'S POST UME TODAY, TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE I WAS TOLD MY JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER IS INVALID, I ALMOST FAINTED BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE GOT. IS THERE ANYONE WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? OR ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION AS TO HOW THE PROBLEM COULD BE RESOLVED COS I FIT KILL MYSELF. PLEASE SOMEBODY SAVE MY SOUL shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by InikpiM: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2009
Why do you want to kill yourself? If you kill yourself, you will not only go to school, you will go to hell for commiting murder! I had a similar case which made me not to write last year but am still alive. Pls be patient, log in your reg no. carefully without omiting any no. or alphabet & God will help you.May be their site was busy when you tried registering, cos it does happen.But if it dosen't work out, pls relax, Gods time is the best.GUD LUCK!
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by Richiez(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2009
did you score up to 180 in your ume?, reply so others can learn
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by hamson4u: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2009
Richiez:

did you score up to 180 in your ume?, reply so others can learn
yes i scored 232 i'm just confused here.
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by hamson4u: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2009
Inikpi .M.:

Why do you want to kill yourself? If you kill yourself, you will not only go to school, you will go to hell for commiting murder! I had a similar case which made me not to write last year but am still alive. Pls be patient, log in your reg no. carefully without omiting any no. or alphabet & God will help you.May be their site was busy when you tried registering, cos it does happen.But if it dosen't work out, pls relax, Gods time is the best.GUD LUCK!
   MY BROTHER GOD BLESS U 4 UR CANDID ADVICE, IS JUST THAT ABUJA IS THE ONLY HOPE I'VE GOT, THATS WHY I'M CRAZY ABOUT IT. IT SEEMS MANY STUDENTS HAD SIMILAR PROBLEM N THE SCHOOL SAID THOSE WITH THE PROBLEM R NOT GOING TO BE GIVEN CHANCE. I'M NOT GOING TO HANG MYSELF ANY LONGER THANKS
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by Richiez(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
did u at any time try changing ur institution online? if no! is the answer come quickly to the school for guidance on how to rectify the problem. 08134563766
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by hamson4u: 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
Richiez:

did u at any time try changing your institution online? if no! is the answer come quickly to the school for guidance on how to rectify the problem. 08134563766
yes i have changed my institution 4rom UI to Abuja , but i have gone to the jamb office at ibadan to complain but i was asked to go 2 jamb headquaters at abuja. my hope of getting admission at uniabuja hangs in the balance, pls is there a way out of this mess?
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by sunboy(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2009
is it true that uniabuja is not accepting ijmb waiting for de student this year ? embarassed
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by hamson4u: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2009
sunboy:

is it true that uniabuja is not accepting ijmb waiting for de student this year ? embarassed
where did u hear that from? why not go to the school to be sure, if thats what u have planned to enter with very important.
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by InikpiM: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2009
You're most welcome, but am not a guy. I'll see if I can go to jamb HQ. here to inqire 4 you. Cal me on 08036450996 to get their reply.
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by vision2020: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2009
sure
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by InikpiM: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
Sure, I live very close to Jamb HQ in Abj.
Re: Strictly 4 Uniabuja Stalite And Prospective Students! by cvibe: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ Poster,

Have you tried the contact details on the UNI website lest you give yourself hypertension.

(1) (Reply)

Shame! We Write On The Floor / University Of Ibadan Change Of Course 2009/2010 Admission / Do You Know You Can Get To The Uk Through This Low Tuition School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.