Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health by jeromzy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good evening all,my baby will be 5months on the 8th of nov and she's been having reaches and boils mainly on her head consistently and each time we visit her doctor one antibiotics or the other will be administered after like 2 weeks there's reoccurence.plz what should my wife and I do to prevent reoccurrence of this boils on my little one?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Going Bald / Guys Do You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-by Research / Nigerians Pay Hospital Bill, Mother Of Newborn Twins Re-appears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.