Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

FUTA Or UNILAG Which Of Them Should I Choose? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FUTA Or UNILAG Which Of Them Should I Choose? (822 Views)

The Training Or The Job: Which Should I Choose? / Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI / Eni Or Shell, Which Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Or UNILAG Which Of Them Should I Choose? by lanrezy: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Attention! Attention! Attention FUTA OR UNILAG I am a lover of both universities and would love to choose one of them as my 1st choice in the coming Jamb in order to study electrical and electronics engineering The big question is ; considering all factors such as my chances of gaining admission at first trial, social life, facilities and resources to take the course. WHICH OF THEM SHOULD I OPT IN FOR?
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG Which Of Them Should I Choose? by GoggleB(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
lanrezy:
Attention! Attention! Attention
FUTA OR UNILAG
I am a lover of both universities and would love
to choose one of them as my 1st choice in the
coming Jamb in order to study electrical and
electronics engineering
The big question is ; considering all factors such
as my chances of gaining admission at first trial,
social life, facilities and resources to take the
course. WHICH OF THEM SHOULD I OPT IN FOR?
FUTA I think is good for elect elect
But I think you have better chance in unilag if ur O level is very strong..
Abeg comot social life go and buy home theater and generator and be dancing in your room..
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG Which Of Them Should I Choose? by Jamaticulus(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
EEE FUT, AKURE....U won't regret it

(1) (Reply)

Hse And Oil & Gas Employment Training 2017 / 22 Businesses That Will Make You A Millionaire In 5 Years Time / I Just Got A Job Offer With IESL,ikoyi. What Do You Know About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.