Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

MTN And Their Scheme Of Scam. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN And Their Scheme Of Scam. (439 Views)

Expect Hot 9 And Hot 9 Plus As Infinix Collaborate With MTN And 9mobile / MTN Xtracash: You Can Now Borrow Real Money From MTN And Pay Later › It Has Hap / Recharge N100 on Mtn and Get N2000 Welcome Back Offer Up To 2000% Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Their Scheme Of Scam. by opesteve(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2016
It is a thing of bitterness that despite the huge sanctions given to MTN Nigeria over irregularities and shady deals in the delivery of their services in Nigeria, this company will not stop taking money without giving value for the money taken. Imagine subscribing for a data bundle and the next minute you got a message that your data has finished. This has got to stop with all these their unsolicited campaigns where if you by mistake OK a received message they start charging you for crazy campaigns that has no value to offer. Kindly rebroadcast this till it gets to NCC for the activity of these people to be regulated and controlled properly. MTN Nigeria is a thief, they are just ripping Nigerians off their hard earned money.
Re: MTN And Their Scheme Of Scam. by Oldlayez: 5:24am On Nov 06, 2016
I dialled *888* to Recharge and got four times the value I didn't make up to 2mins call and I was told my the money has finished. Mtn is a big fraud.
Re: MTN And Their Scheme Of Scam. by def111(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Op I support you, NCC need to do something about MTN with how they treat customers, Mtn Na Big Scam

(1) (Reply)

Skype For Android Gets User Interface Improvements In Newest Update / Swiftkey For Android Updated With A Couple Of Keyboard Layouts, Incognito Mode / Winners Have Started Emerging In INFINIX Trip To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.