Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) (37826 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Kano Durbar Festival / Military To Monarchy: 8 Nigerian Kings That Were Formerly Military Officers / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by cole265(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Aburi001:
We call them all sort of names. From dongo, alimajiri, dullard, fulani to hausa. ......etc. The list is endless

Yet they dictate the Nigeria political sphere.

They own majority of the Nigeria Oil wells.

They dominate the political appointments

Riding expensive Cars (despite the recession)

Claiming "born to rule"

Yet we call the Aboki, fools etc

Now my question is who actually is the fool?

answer = IPOD
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by fourthworld: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Aburi001:
We call them all sort of names. From dongo, alimajiri, dullard, fulani to hausa. ......etc. The list is endless

Claiming "born to rule"

Yet we call the Aboki, fools etc

Now my question is who actually is the fool?

The Afonjas are the fools
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by baddosky1: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Aburi001:

Claiming "born to rule"

Yet we call the Aboki, fools etc but they are seriously searching for crude oil right there in the desert while the NDA are busy blowing up oil pipes polluting their water, creeks, farm lands etc.

Now my question is who actually is the fool? These guys are wiser than the rest of us.

Their subjects from the North are the fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by ephi123(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Aburi001:

Claiming "born to rule"

Yet we call the Aboki, fools etc but they are seriously searching for crude oil right there in the desert while the NDA are busy blowing up oil pipes polluting their water, creeks, farm lands etc.

Now my question is who actually is the fool? These guys are wiser than the rest of us.

Please kindly speak for yourself.

What is the point in a select few enjoying wealth when majority of the people in the region are in dire poverty? That is not wisdom. If they were truly wise, they would empower their people. Nuff said.
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
They buy these beautiful and exotic cars to drive on bad roads. They have put their personal welfare above that of their kinsmen. I can forgive the politicians and government officials but not traditional rulers. Their primary concern should be equity and justices
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by seguno2: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
OP, are you sure that these profligates are truly Nigerian kings?
Is there any Nigerian car there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Khumsy: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
there is absolutely nothing to think about.its a total show of shame that portrays high insensitiveness of our so-called leaders.Who wld think there wld be such exotic cars in d desert where 90% of d northern pple are languishin in sufferings&pains. There are lots of unclear issues here..paradoxical I will say..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Babachukwu: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let them continue to buy expensive cars yet they can't help and empower there people, many Northerners are starving.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by oluxy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
They should enjoy..... Its their time
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Aburi001:

Claiming "born to rule"

rightly said..but you failed to address the issue of their larger percentage of which are beggars all over the country while few of them are living in affluence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Edum13656: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Road safety no de check their number plate abi? make I carry my camry tiny light de go work 2moro and they stop me... I go tell them to go Sokototo go check those ppl first.
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Papertrail11(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
frenchwine:
These are the real thieves of our Commonwealth. They get such bogus allocations for sitting down all day and dressing as masquerades. If they're soo important to our stability and grassroot development, then scrap the local government

as for me I cAll dem napkin wearing m.fukerz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
milking almajiri dry just to live extravagant lifestyle... imagine a region where “Only 3% of females complete
secondary education, Now how do you build the
country when 93% of the girls in
the most populous region of the
country do not complete
secondary schools?" AS many as 93% of female
children across northern Nigeria
are being denied access to
secondary school education all because of luxury lifestyles by their leaders, later they will come and blame southern Nigeria for their backwardness in everything... TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by otosa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is how these people used to think. Imagine, they have money to buy big big cars and they can not help people in their region to stop begging in every streets in south-west grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
id! ots living large while the populace is suffering. These are not great leaders. They are simply opportunists
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by gawu1: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
frenchwine:
These are the real thieves of our Commonwealth. They get such bogus allocations for sitting down all day and dressing as masquerades. If they're soo important to our stability and grassroot development, then scrap the local government
I bate you these emirs are the real thieves. There is one which I know he controls 3 local governments. Each of these local governments pays not less than 3-5 million (depending on the month subvention) into his account every month. My local government which is one of them cannot pay its workers salaries for 3-4 months now, yet would regularly have this millions deducted and accredited into the Emir's account every month. And what do they do with the money rather than maintaining their luxurious families. It's pathetic and annoying.
However, let hope that the day we have someone who will say enough is enough, some of us complaining here will not turn around and call it Witchhunting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Maski87: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nonsense our 419 kings down south have better cars
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Odimson69: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
It is time to ban expensive cars in Nigeria. They should use the money and open small industries in their domain
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2016
gawu1:

I bate you these emirs are the real thieves. There is one which I know he controls 3 local governments. Each of these local governments pays not less than 3-5 million (depending on the month subvention) into his account every month. My local government which is one of them cannot pay its workers salaries for 3-4 months now, yet would regularly have this millions deducted and accredited into the Emir's account every month. And what do they do with the money rather than maintaining their luxurious families. It's pathetic and annoying.
However, let hope that the day we have someone who will say enough is enough, some of us complaining here will not turn around and call it Witchhunting.
My brother I can't agree with you less.
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2016
where is the exotic cars?
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by emeka2847: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2016
You are very incorrect. See example below

https://www.nairaland.com/3424723/oba-ewuare-acquires-phantom-rolls

lolademariam:
Na hausa Kings dey chop Nigerian money
Re: Nigerian Kings Exquisite Cars At The Sokoto Durbar Yesterday (photos) by mujaheed08: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Relax guys, they are just cars. No need to be jealous about it.
You see, the biggest problems of you people is that you are fools. But the point is, we decide what the statistics say about us.
We are poor because we want you guys to belive it. There are so many benefits to that. Go figure.
But in real sense, it is because we have a very closed society and culture. For example, we control all the biggest markets, we are the major importers and exporters, we are the biggest manufacturers, we are farmers etc. But most of the money is not even in banks. We buy assest like farms, land, houses, etc. Its very hard for your silly corporate strategy to track the networth of an average hausa man. Chances are, the almajiri next to you owns a farm that is bigger than your village. The things you guys are missing is that we are already an established community since before the Nigerian Western Civilization. It will be very difficult for the silly methods of western civilization to cope with the northerners way.
On the other hand, if you think we have bad leaders, you are wrong and you have never been to the north. Come to kano, go to jigawa, go to our villages and see.
You cant understand the way we live, dont even try. Someone thinks there is high poverty in yhe north, but we still feed you, but silly you, you believed the figures.
Think about it, who are the major beneficiaries of all funds coming from the world, ans. The north, fadama, dfid, british council, world bank interventions, imf on and on. But who owns the larger percentage of oil wells, the north also.
Wake up fools.
Forget all i said, it was just a joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is Offensive To Give/Receive With Your Left Hand? / 10 Ways To Say ‘hello’ To A Nigerian / How Madam Efunroye Tinubu Aided Abolishment Of Slave Trade In 1800s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.