Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Where Is The Promise Land? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Promise Land? (688 Views)

Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Spiritual Reasons Why Nigeria Might Never Reach The Promise Land. / The Promise Of Things To Come - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Promise Land? by ghostwritter(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Please I'm ignorant and that is why I need to ask.
I'm only awear that the isrealite left the land of Egypt to a land(flowing with milk and honey) promised to them by God under the leadership of Moses. Now my question is that have the Isrealites gotten to the promise land or are they still on the journey as at date? kiss
Re: Where Is The Promise Land? by Papiikush: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2016
Nawa oh, question that you can search out in Google undecided
Re: Where Is The Promise Land? by McIroncock: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2016
its located between a pretty lady's legs
Re: Where Is The Promise Land? by edogho(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:
its located between a pretty lady's legs
You ehn, you too like better tin
Re: Where Is The Promise Land? by McIroncock: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2016
edogho:
You ehn, you too like better tin
who no like beta tin?

(1) (Reply)

5 Methods of prayers and Answers by CHRIST JESUS / Anoni: A Case Of Time-travel In The Ancient Times / Opinion: What A Truly Perfect And Loving God Would Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.