Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Working Out Your Own salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Working Out Your Own salvation (329 Views)

Can A Christian Lose His Salvation? / Salvation Ministries: 5 Nights Of Glory 2017 Live Broadcast / Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Out Your Own salvation by driveiwe(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
I think God wants us to solve issues by ourselves, stop our own problems, and not sit and wait for Him (God) to come solve it for us.
I need monies, and I keep sitting down at home praying for God to send it for me, first of all God doesn't encourage laziness, and God even said that the idle minded is the devil's workshop.
I have decided not to border God with too many requests, but rather Go exactly for what I want, yes!!!!! that's the winner's mindset . because many of us religious folks have wasted our lives and dreams waiting for God to make things happen, whereas I believe God is waiting for you to make things happen yourself. He said in his word Joshua 1v8 this book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth... AND YOU SHALL MAKE YOUR WAY PROSPEROUS. if you fail or succeed you got yourself to blame. stand up pick up your own life and make a success out of it, and stop claiming all is well whereas all is not.
Re: Working Out Your Own salvation by yomi007k(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2016
grin

Torr welcome to reality.

(1) (Reply)

The Birth Of The Great Messiah (jesus) In The Qur'an.... / Don Moen: Highlights From The Experience 2016 / Mercy Rejoiceth Against Judgment James.2:13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.