Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was (775 Views)

Caption The Way Ned Nwoko Gazes Upon His Youngest Wife, Regina Daniels (video / Meet The Youngest Fashion Designer In Nigeria, Checkout Her Incredible Styles An / Wife Of The Ceo Wedger Group Samples Her Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2016
The youngest wife of Alaafin was astonishingly beautiful in this photo. The photo was taken on her 27th birthday. Happy birthday to her!

From atkinsnewsbin..com

Look at how beautiful she is, in fact am overwhelmed by her beauty.
Kabiesi ooo, hope I haven't over stepped by praising too much the wife of Ikeji-Orisa, but I must say this, she is so beautiful!
Get more of this on our blog:
https://atkinsnewsbin..com

Re: Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was by saintkel(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Na Kabieisi wife be dis? I don't believe it
Re: Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was by SexyNairalander: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2016
hmmmm

Re: Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was by afanide: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
She's beautiful.....
Re: Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was by oluspencer(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2016
When a beautiful lady like this married a papa of over 70
Re: Check Out How Overwhelmingly Beautiful The Youngest Wife Of Alaaafin Of Oyo Was by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2016
You better believe, check more out at https://atkinsnewsbin..com

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Cute Pictures In School. / I Would Love To Be A Modeling Artist! (photos) / Would You Rock Kente Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.