Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

"Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven" (269 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven" by Tunchi101(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
As a Christian, we were all taught that God is Love but its a pity our actions don't portray this at all.
I'm a Christian but Truth Be Told... sad
"Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven"
* I've seen Christian churches condemns other churches to hell because of their doctrines differs from theirs but claim to serve the same God
* I've seen ladies wear dresses that can almost(if not) stop their blood circulation to church and claim to go seek the HolyGhost
* I've seen people who can abuse anyone/anything into hiding but claim there is no way they are not making Heaven cause God only judges the heart
* I've seen Christians attend a church for years but can't afford to send any of their children to school owned by the church even when they give their offering/tithe noting less than 3 times a week.
* I've seen Christian brothers/sister drive right pass members of their church to that same church.
* I've seen men of God with who preach simplicity in divinity but have armed officers as personal security officers
* Chill, So you mean during Christmas, there is noting wrong in Muslims eating food from Christians but it is a crime/sin of the highest pedigree to eat meat from a Muslims celebration!! ( Please Read 1 Corinthains 11: 23-34 )
ยป Statements made by Christian folks I've heard that I won't forget anytime soon.
* "Madam, I'm not the one who sent your husband to go preach in Jerusalem. If you are that hungry, go meet the G.0."
* "You can't come here and expect that I would help you. Go back and meet your mother and tell her to look for the money"
* "No! No! Not in my church o. If a person has a problem, its a sin for him or her to go meet another person for help. The person with the problem should rather pray to God to help him of her"
* "Those who have been unable to pay their fee should ensure they leave the school premises next week"
The List Goes On And On
Pathetic
Tunchi101
Re: "Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven" by afanide: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2016
confusing.......

(1) (Reply)

Hold Your Peace And See The Temptation Fades Away / Unwanted Pregnancy VS Miracle Pregnancy / Ignore The Feelings, It Is Not True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.