Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland (758 Views)

I Created A Forum That Loads Faster Than Nairaland / I Need Who Can Create A Forum Similar Or Better Than Nairaland / ||•Own/Build/Create A Site Like MMM,Donation Hub,MLM,HYIP - Milichoco •|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by directonpc(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2016
According to the latest data retrieved from http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG , it shows that mmm is the 6th most visited website in Africans most populous nation and the country with highest active Internet users in Africa.

Nairaland now sit 8th place just after twitter (on 7th). Nairaland and twitter did not really experience drop in traffic, instead MMM is gaining traffic at a rate that is faster that the two. If this conditions remain the same MMM will continue to climb and maybe Google, Facebook and YouTube might see a new type of competition.

What do you think? NB! I do not have an account with MMM and this post is no way a marketing strategy.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Why won't it be so? How much has nairaland given to you since when u have been visiting the site compare to MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
directonpc:
According to the latest data retrieved from http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG , it shows that mmm is the 6th most visited website in Africans most populous nation and the country with highest active Internet users in Africa.

Nairaland now sit 8th place just after twitter (on 7th). Nairaland and twitter did not really experience drop in traffic, instead MMM is gaining traffic at a rate that is faster that the two. If this conditions remain the same MMM will continue to climb and maybe Google, Facebook and YouTube might see a new type of competition.

What do you think? NB! I do not have an account with MMM and this post is no way a marketing strategy.

hmmm...

according to MMMconsults, there are about 1.9 million people signed up to MMM. this might be a validation of the point he made earlier! anyway, at the rate MMM is moving, we're gonna be having serious issues when it finally crashes. the ultimate question is, how long can the current MMM system be sustained before the bubble bursts?
Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by Raydos: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
What's mmm? is it a new disease??
Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by directonpc(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Raydos:
What's mmm? is it a new disease??
lol. Yes o, are you a biochemist? I heard CDC is funding research for cure.
Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by directonpc(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2016
coollabman:

hmmm...

according to MMMconsults, there are about 1.9 million people signed up to MMM. this might be a validation of the point he made earlier! anyway, at the rate MMM is moving, we're gonna be having serious issues when it finally crashes. the ultimate question is, how long can the current MMM system be sustained before the bubble bursts?
they will cry and move on. But I am not praying for it to crash. Before their disciples start raining abusive words on me.
Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by Bigajeff(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2016
What goes up must surely ...... fill in the gap
Re: MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland by Tolzeal(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Content/ Article Writer Needed / Website Traffic: How Do I Increase Traffic To My Website? / How To Get Youtube Subscribers 2017 Youtube Subscribers Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.