Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Abagworo And Asha 9 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abagworo And Asha 9 (562 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abagworo And Asha 9 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
I am here to reconcile Abagworo and Asha9, u guys make nairaland to be fun though some may say in the negative sense but I want to acknowledge the both of u and I sincerely wish u both would sheathe ur swords and embrace friendliness, u make me remember Ejike New York and Owerri on Sun news online forum that at time I wonder if Asha 9 and Abagworo were Ejike New York and Owerri respectively cos u two behave and rant like them. At times when am depressed my mood get spiced up by the two of u especially your rantings, but on a serious note I would like the both of u to make up and possibly team up for a more prosperous goal. I just hope this would get to u and hopefully u heed to it.
God bless Abagworo
God bless Asha9
Re: Abagworo And Asha 9 by asha9: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Say NO to reconciliation. I am from imo state so I shall continue to expose the mess and rot in my state.
Re: Abagworo And Asha 9 by asha9: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Condition of roads in owerri imo state

Re: Abagworo And Asha 9 by asha9: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Owerri is dilapidated

Re: Abagworo And Asha 9 by asha9: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Owerri needs govt attention. This is the only estate in owerri.

Re: Abagworo And Asha 9 by asha9: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is the heart of owerri

Re: Abagworo And Asha 9 by asha9: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is what owerri has turned into

(1) (Reply)

. / I Can't Post In Some Sections:| / Buying Airtel Credit On Supertopup Will Give You DOUBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.