Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Rank For My Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Rank For My Domain (485 Views)

How Possible Is It To Rank For This Keyword? / I Want To Sell My Domain Name! / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rank For My Domain by claysmith: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hi there webmasters,

I owe a blog on SEO, blogging niche which I named [url]pcmate.org[/url]. Now I want my blog name to be appeared when people search on google for query "pcmate". I have searched for that. and pcmate it stands for a grahpic card (totally not related with my blog).

What suggestion can you give me to send my blog name on the first page of google. I want this because it will help me to be remembered as brand name. Thanks everybody

1 Like

Re: How To Rank For My Domain by VocalWalls: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Build keyword rich backlinks.
Re: How To Rank For My Domain by akinjuly77(m): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Its so funny that SEO's of now adays don't Understand how SEO of 2016 works . Its not must you backlink before you rank. However Backlinking does not mean your Site will Rank on First page .

Stop focusing on backlinking. Work on on-site SEO Factors .

I have Proven record of Ranking several websites to First page and usually don't Backlink wink but i inbound link .
Contact me for more info ..
Re: How To Rank For My Domain by bedfordng(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2016
claysmith:
Hi there webmasters,

I owe a blog on SEO, blogging niche which I named [url]pcmate.org[/url]. Now I want my blog name to be appeared when people search on google for query "pcmate". I have searched for that. and pcmate it stands for a grahpic card (totally not related with my blog).

What suggestion can you give me to send my blog name on the first page of google. I want this because it will help me to be remembered as brand name. Thanks everybody
you are funny bro. You blog on seo topics but asking for how to carry out seo on your blog name. Really funny. Well, you may want to write a welcome message introducing your blog with the pcmate as keyword. Your write up should be based on using pcmate as your keyword and with time, you will get the result you are looking for
Re: How To Rank For My Domain by akinjuly77(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2016
bedfordng:
you are funny bro. You blog on seo topics but asking for how to carry out seo on your blog name. Really funny

Am familiar with things like this , we have so many folks that don't know the Science and they cliam they do it. But i take it as a responsibility to enlighten them . That is why all my posts on Nairaland are SEO/Paid Search Marketing based . cool

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Your Fiverr Dollar: 4in1 Design Course / Glo Uc Mini Cheat Help / Top 5 Tricks On Google Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.