Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is God A Magician - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Magician (341 Views)

"God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out. / Pope: The Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang Are Real, God Not A Magician / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Magician by Teaser4(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
how do you mix bone and loamy soil, and it turned to a man, and remove bone from the man and mix it with clay soil, and it turn to a woman. Women are made from clay soil, that's y they like cuddling.

I use to believe in GoD Jesus and his folks now..... I don't, I believe in me. if you ask me who God EPP?.

Been doing everything by myself, am alive cos its not my turn to die not cos some invincible dude dey protect me. And if I die after this post, that means its my time, but I can die, na 100years day my contract.

Keep asking myself when I was young, who is God?. My parents told me first there is someone called God, his mansion is in the sky.... but it doesn't make any sense to me.

Who is God?! And pls don't quote bible. I sabi bible wella....
Re: Is God A Magician by Teedawg: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
believe God don't believe God oh who e EPP you don't look like you have problem self

(1) (Reply)

Facing Trials Of Faith? / Realities In Alphabet / Wealth Of The New Golden Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.