Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Perfect World?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Perfect World?? (345 Views)

Perfect World?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect World?? by JesChill(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Some days I wake up and wonder why I have to go to work today?, but then, what choice do I have, I need to pay my bills and make my family comfortable, to say the least.

I need to give out to those around me, folks, friends, etc. It is just me, I like to see people smile, I like to see people happy, I love a peaceful atmosphere, I love people who argue constructively, I love people who have learnt to live above religious, ethnic and political sentiments, I love to have a good time and sometimes I wish that the world was just a perfect place where everyone just sailed on calm seas with smiles to everyone they come across. Unfortunately, that can never be.The world is a mysterious place, everywhere you go you see different things.

You can go to a beautiful place and witness ugly events or go to devastated environment and see the beauty in people, I guess that unbalance is what brings balance to the world. Imagine the world where everything was perfect, everyone was beautiful,everyone was rich.

There would be chaos, we would probably all just run crazy one day. Imagine driving a Ferrari and not being able to find a mechanic that can fix it when it breaks down. oh! I forgot, you also have a Villa with all the state of the art interior decor and you can't find a maid or house staff to run it, no Gardener to mow your lawn or cook to prepare your meals,and why is this? Everyone is RICH!!!. No one will work for anyone, walking down the street and every girl you see is gorgeous with a wonderful figure, every guy is good-looking with a nice physique, no one would ogle at models in glossy magazines anymore. Personally, in this "perfect state" I do not think civilization would last a week.,but it is still something nice to wish for.

Individuality makes us understand and appreciate and understand feelings like hate, love, passion, humility, kindness, Lust, how the rich treat the poor, how the powerful relate to the less powerful and how the healthy support the sick.

This imbalance makes us see each trait and limits generalization. So walking down the street I see different people from different cultural backgrounds in the same country, I see this woman, she's in her 30s but acting 20s, you know women, they never want to age. She's heavily made up and walks with this "I'm an expensive chic attitude, so I try to avoid bumping into her as she passes, I get a whiff of her "sosorobia" perfume like my wife calls it, Sosorobia is Warri Slang for cheap. Warri is a city in Delta State, Nigeria. It is an oil hub in South-South Nigeria and known for its rich collection of Slangs and hyperactive people. She walks away talking on her phone and swinging her hips to some imaginary rhythm and I whisper with mischief to some imaginary audience the word "packaging". I think she heard me because she turned around almost immediately. I froze and put up my most serious thinking face and looked through her. She stalls for a second and continues her "swinging" as a car pulls up and she hops in.

Things like this make the world revolve in equilibrium, perfection will upset that.

If you were waiting to know if I followed her in another car, you must be watching too many movies....Have a lovely day.

BrHub
http://www.brainyhubb.com/2016/11/perfect-world.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Our Christiandom Should Do To Brighten Up Our Society / My Birthday Message / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.