Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) (1652 Views)

Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light / Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
EIGHT THINGS LADIES SHOULD NOT DO IN PUBLIC.

Ladies are special creatures of God on earth. There are lots of responsibilities attached to them which they must attend to in order to stay special in the eyes of men and other ladies. Someone said; “the life and dressing of ladies is in constant competition” if a lady must secure public respect and maintain her integrity, there are things she must not do in the public.

Rule 1
Careless chewing and eating in public.
How hungry are you that you stoop low to eat on bike, in the street and chewing (gum and snacks) carelessly in the public? This sends a wrong message to people around (bush girl). Are you angry? Then stop it honey, the impression you are creating is that you are a local girl and only guys with same quality will come for you.

Rule 2
Unnecessary anger and shouting.
if you want to express how displeased you really are, must everyone know?
The ways you express your displeasure make people see you as a responsible person or not. Shouting at the top of your voice does not make you a friendly person. Be cautious in your actions.

Rule 3
Is it a crime to laugh?
Yes, when laughing reduces your value in the eyes of people. How? Everyone laugh but not everyone laugh anyhow. Indiscriminate and uncontrolled laughter is a sign of under civilization. I know you have to laugh but to do it with courtesy and caution since you are not paid to laugh. People are watching when you laugh anyhow, people see you as being foolish.

Rule 4
Don’t get intimidated
That you can’t afford the life of your friends and other doesn’t make you stupid. Take proper care of the little things you have, clean up, wash and press your cloths neatly, just do all is within your means to look good. After all, it’s not really what you have but who you are that matters. Don’t take costly decision in order to meet up with modern life. You are worth more than that. That they called you “local girl” doesn’t make you one. It’s what you call yourself as a loser unprivileged or uncivilized. Express yourself without fear responsibly.

Rule 5
I’m Pressed.
Every human being experiences this but the way it is handled is what matters. It is wrong for a lady to urinate just anywhere and anyhow. Master your body signs as well as your menstrual date(s). excuse someone around if you must ease yourself that moment. Ask for a place with some privacy. Don’t humiliate womanhood. Always put on dark clothes or under wears during menstrual period (most ladies do this) to handle unanticipated emergency. Put your pad, tissue (stuff) and other necessities in your hand bag.

Rule 6
Should I not look good?
Yes, you should look good but it is not matured to make-up in public. It shows you are not organized. You want to make-up, look for a place with little privacy, look good and then come out. Don’t distract people with your cosmetics.

Rule 7
Stop the tap from running.
That carol and caroline (two good friends) quarrel, must people hear it from you? Even if you were there, keep it to yourself. Don’t just say what you think. Think what you say. You are judged by what your words. If everyone is saying it, you mustn’t join them. Your mouth can lead you to lots of trouble if not tamed. Excessive talking is a bad habit.

Rule 8
Also don’t pick your nose, tooth and ears anywhere. Be decent always because you don’t know if Mr. Right is standing just by your side. I LOVE YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
pls mods, do d needful cux dis post is very educative
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
@ no 3, haven't u ever had to laugh uncontrollably or vibrantly or embarrassingly bcoz of something amazingly or terrific or ridiculous dat just happened? if u haven't, then something is definitely wrong with you...
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Educative,some ladies will still not learn

1 Like

Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ighoga898:
@ no 3, haven't u ever had to laugh uncontrollably or vibrantl
y or embarrassingly bcoz of something amazingly or terrific or ridiculous dat just happened? if u haven't, then something is definitely wrong with you...
pls read no 3 agn n hv a rethink. not dat u can laugh, buh control it... imagine in a silent position wt crowd n u saw sumtin funny. nxt u cud do was to burst into a vry loudy laugh n pple start lukin at u.. tell me, how will u feel?
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Iamhatey:
bros add ur own grin
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
dorocent:
bros add ur own grin
undecided

Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
dorocent:
pls read no 3 agn n hv a rethink. not dat u can laugh, buh control it... imagine in a silent position wt crowd n u saw sumtin funny. nxt u cud do was to burst into a vry loudy laugh n pple start lukin at u.. tell me, how will u feel?
are u trying to tell me dat my reaction when I see or hear something funny should be to cry? sorry bro I don't shed tears for something funny.
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ighoga898:

are u trying to tell me dat my reaction when I see or hear something funny should be to cry? sorry bro I don't shed tears for something funny.
bro i tink u getting it all wrong... u cn laugh buh control it..
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Oyiboman69: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Absolute Rubbish!!! Those things you mentioned up there, can men do it? Everything women does now becomes abomination
Meanwhile op receive sense.

Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oyiboman69:
Absolute Rubbish!!! Those things you mentioned up there, can men do it? Everything women does now becomes abomination
Meanwhile op receive sense.
luk at some1 role model.. bros if u cnt comprehend dis writ up. wat will u teaching ur juniors?
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Oyiboman69: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
dorocent:
luk at some1 role model.. bros if u cnt comprehend dis writ up. wat will u teaching ur juniors?
Can men do those things you mentioned? Yes or no.
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by dorocent(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oyiboman69:

Can men do those things you mentioned? Yes or no.
u see men fr d heading buh since u ask, few once dia
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
dorocent:
bro i tink u getting it all wrong... u cn laugh buh control it..
controlling laughter is like holding back fart. u know how dangerous it is
Re: Eight Things Ladies Should Not Do In Public. By Ose (miss DELSU 2009) by PROWESX(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ighoga898:

controlling laughter is like holding back fart. u know how dangerous it is

(1) (Reply)

AAU For Greatness / Anthony Cardinal Foundation Scholarship For Secondary & Tertiary Education / Can I Study Law At 29?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.