Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

You Nurtured & Loved Me Unconditionally Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Nurtured & Loved Me Unconditionally Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Mum (675 Views)

Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Nurtured & Loved Me Unconditionally Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Mum by finalboss1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Actress, Dayo Amusa took to social media to
celebrate her mother, who turned a year older
on Saturday. Sharing photos, Dayo wrote:

" TO MAMA..I don't tell you this often enough
but you are such an important person in my
life. I appreciate you for all the sacrifices
you've made to see the woman I've grown to
become today. You are like no other.
You gave me LIFE, nurtured me, taught me,
shouted at me, held me, but above all, you
have loved me unconditionally. There are no
words enough to describe how much I adore
you & how powerful you have influenced
me.Because of you, I am what I am today.
Thank you #IYANIWURA You are Loved more
than you know. There is nothing compared メS

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/nurtured-loved-me-unconditionally.html

lalasticlala

Re: You Nurtured & Loved Me Unconditionally Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Mum by ajokebelle(f): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wow.
Mum looks prettier and younger kinda.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos Celebrating His Wife On Their Anniversary / “I Want To Be A Super Model and Hit Global Screens” – Urefine Precious / Between A Twitter User And Controversial Oap Freeze .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.