Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Type Of Infection Is This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of Infection Is This? (1027 Views)

Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Infection Is This? by mystical109(m): 12:07am On Nov 07, 2016
I am in a big dilemma right now.anybody with solution should save a brother cos I'm no more enjoying life. There are these my cousins who their parents are not leaving in Nigeria,so their parents rented a house for them here in Aba.my house is close to their's so they are welcomed anytime they wish(they can even sleep for days). sometime ago,say april,the eldest got an infection.he has been treating this infection since then without cure(we didn't know d severity of this infection,all we knew is that he is sick.one day,the parents called my mother that all the 4 boys re infected so she should give them money for treatment which my mumsi did by then one of the siblings have being sleeping with us (in my room). sometime last week,my body was itching me especially my pen**,I didn't take it serious cos I was thinking it will Stop on its own but after two days,it was getting worst,rashes on my penis nd body.so I asked around,people suggested culture test which I did.the result came out after 2 days which stated that I'm infected with E COLI.some drugs and injections were prescibed and I have taken all yet no improvement. the eldest of my cousins who first got the infection came home dis weekend,so I asked him how his ailment has being,he brought out his pen**(rashes).he said he has been treating it with LOCAL MEDICINE which he showed me.he claims the medicine cures it or should I say subsides it,he told me that when he did culture test,NOTHING was found.his brother said his result showed STAPHYLOCOCCUS. we asked one nurse in my area,how we can cure STAPH since all the medicines failed.she referred us to an injection which cost #1800 per bottle which we will need 5bottles each.this infection has cost us more than #50000 together so we don't want to loose more.so I'm pleading to doctors in the house......who knows about STAPH or E COLI infection .which infection,causes rash and itching on the penis?and the body.sometimes their are some pimple like swelling on the body which when I scratch,its sweet but will later wound me.and what is the best medicine for the cure LOCAL or ENGLISH just name it.I should be in school now but this infection is keeping me at home.Please help me because it makes me uncomfortable.

Cc:all the mods save me
Re: What Type Of Infection Is This? by HIScraziness(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Joystick?? Tell us what you did bruv cos ayam not understanding grin grin

Re: What Type Of Infection Is This? by DjSwaga(m): 3:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Lool why shd he tell you what he's done. How will that help ur online consultation. Better question shd be who prescribed the drugs and what drugs were u given? Op, my advice is that u go see a doctor, or specifically a dermatologist or venereologist.
Re: What Type Of Infection Is This? by mystical109(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2016
I didn't do anything sir.I'm telling u that 4 people already has dis ailment before I contacted it.Some people said it can only be treated with local medicines
Re: What Type Of Infection Is This? by sammysunny88: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2016
mystical109:
I am in a big dilemma right now.anybody with solution should save a brother cos I'm no more enjoying life. There are these my cousins who their parents are not leaving in Nigeria,so their parents rented a house for them here in Aba.my house is close to their's so they are welcomed anytime they wish(they can even sleep for days). sometime ago,say april,the eldest got an infection.he has been treating this infection since then without cure(we didn't know d severity of this infection,all we knew is that he is sick.one day,the parents called my mother that all the 4 boys re infected so she should give them money for treatment which my mumsi did by then one of the siblings have being sleeping with us (in my room). sometime last week,my body was itching me especially my pen**,I didn't take it serious cos I was thinking it will Stop on its own but after two days,it was getting worst,rashes on my penis nd body.so I asked around,people suggested culture test which I did.the result came out after 2 days which stated that I'm infected with E COLI.some drugs and injections were prescibed and I have taken all yet no improvement. the eldest of my cousins who first got the infection came home dis weekend,so I asked him how his ailment has being,he brought out his pen**(rashes).he said he has been treating it with LOCAL MEDICINE which he showed me.he claims the medicine cures it or should I say subsides it,he told me that when he did culture test,NOTHING was found.his brother said his result showed STAPHYLOCOCCUS. we asked one nurse in my area,how we can cure STAPH since all the medicines failed.she referred us to an injection which cost #1800 per bottle which we will need 5bottles each.this infection has cost us more than #50000 together so we don't want to loose more.so I'm pleading to doctors in the house......who knows about STAPH or E COLI infection .which infection,causes rash and itching on the penis?and the body.sometimes their are some pimple like swelling on the body which when I scratch,its sweet but will later wound me.and what is the best medicine for the cure LOCAL or ENGLISH just name it.I should be in school now but this infection is keeping me at home.Please help me because it makes me uncomfortable.

Cc:all the mods save me
The cure is here for you if you are ready to cure it permanently and completely. Staph is a pathogenic bacteria that causes venereal diseaes. While E-coli is a bacterium commonly found in the intestines of humans and other animals, some strains of which can cause severe food poisoning.
So both of them are beactria infection and it can be cure.
There is natural pure herbal drugs from China called Tradtional Chinese Medicine that is very effective in curing any kind of infections and it doesn't matter how chronic it is or how long it has been. This product are the outcome. Of extensive Science Commitee of China and more than 25 top medical research institutes, and Universities in China, singapore, USA and approved by chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee because they are pure herbs made in tablet, capsule, tea and pill form. I have personally used this product to treat and cure three staph and I just finished treatment on gonorrhae which I contracted two weeks ago. This product are fantastic and many doctors used it to treat many complicated. I have used this product to treat and cure four hepatitis. If you want cure your infection, quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with details of this product and it efficacy.or check my profile you will fine my number there on some of my postm let talk and I assure you within two weeks you both will be fine.
Re: What Type Of Infection Is This? by babyt66: 3:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

End Time:Another Goat Gives Birth To Human-like Creature In Niger State [PHOTOS] / I Am Loosing My Memory / Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.