Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Haiti's Tears Can Be Wiped. Her Swollen Face Can Smile.#save Through Charity . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haiti's Tears Can Be Wiped. Her Swollen Face Can Smile.#save Through Charity . (389 Views)

This Generation Will Be Wiped Off Except For The Mercy Of GOD / Bobby Burnette Built A Village In Haiti, Gave For Free To Haitians (Photos) / Christianity Could Be Wiped Out Of Nigeria By 2043, Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haiti's Tears Can Be Wiped. Her Swollen Face Can Smile.#save Through Charity . by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2016
She looks up to the sky. What she was thinking was if God ever existed and she has been suffering from an underserve fate. Illness. Broken home. Lack of clean water . No sure future. She wants someone to motivate her and inform her that God really works through people like me . Like you.

That is the scenerio in my mind and dis happens in different parts of the word. Someone wants to help but he has no stable platform, so I decided to set one and help wipe that tears on her face and make her smile. CHARITY is the key. This is what I did to help; I've created a forum for
us all to come together and comfort
the needy. But I wonder if people will
love joining such forum. Will you my
charity loving frnds? Here is the url
www.fleximeet.mybb.im/register.php.
Hope to see u as we wipe tears from
faces. This is the turning point.

(1) (Reply)

Counterfeit Revival-Zac Poonen / Nigerian Pastors And The Church / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.