Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Debate (acts Of God Recorded Vs Not So Sure) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Debate (acts Of God Recorded Vs Not So Sure) (329 Views)

Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Old Earth Vs. Young Earth—What Are The Core Issues In The Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Debate (acts Of God Recorded Vs Not So Sure) by HOLYSEE(m): 1:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to one of the most controversial debate you may have ever witnessed I am your host/moderator Agnostic Cristos. I have two teams, A and B. Team A will be represented by Enoch, Abraham and Beltehazzar while team B will be represented by Peter, Paul and Origen. The Judges are the audience.
Now without much ado, what is your concept about God?
ENOCH
There is no concept about God, the moment there is he then ceases to be God, the closest you could get is tagging him mysterious
PETER
(cuts in politely)
I beg to disagree, because he has made known himself through Jesus of Nazareth so there is no mystery about who God is anymore.
ABRAHAM
(sounding surprise)
Jesus of what! Where did you get that Idea from?
PAUL
(trying to be smart)
He is the lamb of sacrifice, the begotten of the father, he died and a name was given him that is above other name.
ABRAHAM
(Sarcasm)
Really this is interesting, God finally did marry and have a son after denying me for a very long time.
ORIGEN
(Excited)
His kingdom is fast spreading in the world and it’s known as Christianity.
PAUL
(Sounding too serious)
He never got married to have a son, for Heaven sake he is God! Whatever beef you have with him I suggest you take it to him and square it out and not take it out on me.
ABRAHAM
(still sarcastic)
Oh! I am scared God might strike me down----with what you just said, you still think he is not mysterious and you know him. Come on guys any being who go through that stress of having a one sided implantation of a seed is either God or God.
PAUL
(Gingered)
The Fact------
Okay, guys I can feel the heat and I love it after all that’s why we are here, to debate. Now Enoch your team is in sharp contrast with your opponents, but I must ask you since you were the scribe of the Angels and many of your bestsellers influence world times and event what do you have to say about the personality of Jesus of Nazareth.
ENOCH
(Calm and astute)
Firstly the name Jesus is English and it’s not the language of heaven so we may disagree there and there is no place as Nazareth in heaven, however in my last book on earth which was never included in the BIBLE I did mention the SON OF MAN which Abraham and Beltehazzar also knew. This is a way that the supreme lord chose to manifest himself taking the form of man. Whatever name that was given him on earth did not override is alpha and omega status. Name matters not because he is all in all, restricting him to a name is where my argument lies.
But was there a Jesus?
ENOCH
(Schooling the moderator)
Your question should be, was there an event that saw God become the son of man?
(Apologetic)
My bad, Peter do you agree with the theory of the son of man?
PETER
(Bold)
Of course I do, we seem to be in agreement with the fact of the case but not the terms and my colleagues and I can make do with that.
There is more on the person of Jesus of Nazareth or the Son of Man to come after we return from our break and remember we will also be delving into WHY DID LUCIFER BECOME PROUD because something do not exist in a vacuum and BELTEHAZZAR and ORIGEN will be going head to head on the ACTS OF GOD. Don’t go nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

Just By Prophecy. / Not Paying Your Tithe Is Robbing God Not Man. / Dealing With Unclean Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.