Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* (771 Views)

Preorder Your Brand New Vehicles From Dubai...recent Models / Register Your New Vehicles At Affordable Costs. / ***Weekly Auction List: Preorder Your Cars From The US***Flexible Payment Plan** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 2:21am On Nov 07, 2016
hi everybody in accordance to serving you with a transparent clean and clear automobile deals i here by welcome you to Emmyautos deals we have collaboration with international car dealers in USA,Uk,GERMANY and DUBAI UAE we offer you the cheapest price you can get any car of your choice you just do the pointing and we do the rest or we help select in choosing the best option to go for that suite your needs.Please give us a try we promise to serve you with honesty the best we can also we can arrange shipping clearing and delivery right to your door step based on your take.

Contact no :
Emmyemmasive88@gmail.com. Thanks and god bless
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 2:44am On Nov 07, 2016
would love to show you some pictures of what we offer but just to get you mouth watering check it 800hp straight outta quad pipes got everyone head moving

Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 2:49am On Nov 07, 2016
beauty in the struggle

Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 3:05am On Nov 07, 2016
so much affordable vehicles from maybach , Lexus lx570,gx460,gsf,ls460 Wald black bison , modified landcruisers Maserati,brabus Mercedes maybach s600 with 1000hp,rolls Royce ghost,dawn mansory,wraith Wald black bison, Lamborghini aventador sv and ordinary,ferrari 488 gtb, Bugatti chiron,veyron, so many mclaren p1 esp a carbon fiber faster than a veyron vittesse down to the likes of Camry's hyundai Ford Taurus,focus rs, Lexus rx350 f sport and many more just , contact us let us know what it is thank you all GOD bless would try and upload pics . Oga seun much respect mehn 10 year's still counting salute to all my home boy's struggling out there wish you success in whatever you lay your hands on.
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 07, 2016
this doesn't make any sense at all. you want people to buy brand new cars from you...yet you are advertising cars beyond the scope of over 89℅ of Nigerians.... claiming business.... under this recession and probe probe probe... please be serious and post affordable brand new cars to be taken seriously...
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 07, 2016
emmyluv88miles:
so much affordable vehicles from maybach , Lexus lx570,gx460,gsf,ls460 Wald black bison , modified landcruisers Maserati,brabus Mercedes maybach s600 with 1000hp,rolls Royce ghost,dawn mansory,wraith Wald black bison, Lamborghini aventador sv and ordinary,ferrari 488 gtb, Bugatti chiron,veyron, so many mclaren p1 esp a carbon fiber faster than a veyron vittesse down to the likes of Camry's hyundai Ford Taurus,focus rs, Lexus rx350 f sport and many more just , contact us let us know what it is thank you all GOD bless would try and upload pics . Oga seun much respect mehn 10 year's still counting salute to all my home boy's struggling out there wish you success in whatever you lay your hands on.
listen to yourself... ordinarily I would have ignored you... delusional grandeur things
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by idu1(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Who da fuvk is this guy
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2016
idu1:
Who da fuvk is this guy
am suspecting inspiredM
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
no not inspired m i have heard about him normally buying a car of above 40m require us to do a background database check through mi5,fbi,efcc just to make sure you don't hand us corrupt money cause truly situation in nigeria Now is tough don't mean there aren't transparent people with enough to spend thanks for the heads up.Please contact me through email or on phone for enquiries and original pictures the way fraudsters copy pictures offering them at cheaper rate don't make me feel safe uploading photos here thanks guys once again i ain't fu**ing inspired m.
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
keep calls coming.
Re: Brand New Vehicles For *preorder* by emmyluv88miles: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
bump

(1) (Reply)

(duke)toks 08 Peugeot 607 Full Option Normal Hand Auto For 1.4m / Xtremly Clean 2010 Toyota Venza Toks For Sale / Very Clean And Neatly Used Honda Accord Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.