Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pastor Can Put You For Wahala. Click And Check What Happen. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor Can Put You For Wahala. Click And Check What Happen. (578 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It / LMKM See What Happen Wen This Guy Mix Ghanaian Jollof Rice With Nigerian Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Can Put You For Wahala. Click And Check What Happen. by WonderManly(m): 5:32am On Nov 07, 2016
Wahala DEY ooooooooooooo!
Imagineooo!!! Some Pastors Can put you in trouble oooooo!
Imagine i was in the church Yesterday and the pastor was Preaching... The Pastor Said. Do You know that We are all fools in the hands of the lord!!!!!!
Immediately our Pastor said turn to your neighbour and tell him or her that he/she is a fool..... I turn immediately to tell my neighbour that he's a fool As i turn i saw My school VICE CHANCELLOR, I was shocked i now wispered to him that our Pastor is a fool forever;;;;;;:::::::
Please Did I do wrong
Good mornin to you all!

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Won The Election-nigerians In The USA Reaction / Toyin Aimakhu And Ex Husband, Adeniyi Fight Dirty On Social Media…diclosed Top S / Read This And Tell Me If It Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.