Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law (686 Views)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / Mile 2/Apapa Expressway: The Agony Of Lagos Commuters / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law by bishopjoe02(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Due to the Lagos govt new law of banning the red BRT buses from plying the special BRT lane, The bus workers refuse to work today, causing massive crowd in the blue BRT terminal.

I am in mile 12 at the moment, their Is massive crowd in the Blue BRT terminal and there is no enough buses to convey commuters to Marina.

I just pray people don't get sack letter or suspension letter today for coming to work late
Re: Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law by Unsad(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2016
angry
Re: Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law by bishopjoe02(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2016

Re: Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law by mrsage(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerian decision makers always put the cart before the horse
Re: Lagos Commuters Stranded Due To New BRT Law by obo389(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2016
it was a terrible scene this morning because i also experienced it . commuters were stranded trying to get the blue bus to the island.

(1) (Reply)

Bounced Checks And Chexsystem In The USA / International Travel Tips / Kaduna Airport Rehabilitation Is At 85% Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.