Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You Are Good At Online And Offline Marketing - You Just Hit Gold - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Are Good At Online And Offline Marketing - You Just Hit Gold (338 Views)

I Have Just Hit Rock Bottom, Maybe YOU Can Motivate Me. / Staff Needed At Online Retail Company Located In Lekki / Hey Guys, Anybody Needs Yaki AZA(BOF, Citi, Etc) Just Hit Me Up Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Good At Online And Offline Marketing - You Just Hit Gold by yemi192: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2016
A South African firm into health and beauty products is looking for career driven marketers who want to make a difference in their lives.

JOB BENEFITS
1. Provision of training for interested applicants for them to be effective online and offline marketers.
2. Being part of an international organization where their level of income can be as high as they want it to be, depending on their determination and level of commitment.

SPECIFICATION

1. Proficiency in the use of English.
2. Appreciable skill in use of computers and internet as marketing will be both offline and online.
3. Good time management and negotiation skills.
4. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate team members.
5. Knowledge of the business environment in Nigeria.
6. Skill in prioritizing, handling pressure and meeting deadlines.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested applicants should forward curriculum vitae (resume), a scanned passport photograph, and an application letter to: -
The recruiter,
wealthcreations197@yahoo.com
Deadline: On or before 12th November, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Contribute To Our Blog And Get Paid Fast / Scholarship For A Nurse In Abroad / Come For The Training Of This Hot Products In The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.