Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mature Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mature Advice Needed (409 Views)

Thermofluid/power Plants Vs Industrial Production Engineering. Advice Needed. / Pls Help advice me( Mature Mind Only) / Mature Advice Pls.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Needed by Shigoboy(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Good morning fams, I have this issue bothering me, I finished my NYSC about 2 years back, since then nothing thankgible, just street hustling, until about 2 months back which some offers came up, I don't know if to call them opurtunities, A very good friend of mine back in university days (roommate) who travelled to Qatar early This year started starts persuading me to come and join him, he's already working as a teacher, and he's ready to take care of the financial aspects till I get there and start working then I'll pay back, secondly, I have an uncle who lives in the UK and he's planing to starts a farming business here in Nigeria, he wants me to be in charge and manage the business for him, Im considering the advantages and disadvantages, Quatar is a non-English speaking country, I don't know if that's a problem, I don't know how easy life is for immigrants, I know my friend might be telling me only the sweet parts for the fact that he want a companion, and I don't know how serious my uncle is about his proposed business, I'm somehow confused, that's why im seeking advice from people and I decided to bring it down here, your contributions would be highly appreciated
Re: Mature Advice Needed by amicable09(f): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
OP you feel your friend is inviting you over to Qatar because he needs a companion grin. That sounds funny to me sha.

You don't feel persuaded to go then stay here and manage your uncle's farm (proposed farm). Or better still, start farming.

Go to your village and utilize fallow land there.
That's what I think you should do but I know what you will do is already on your mind cheesy

Do what's best.
Waste no more time.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by jeyselassie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
bro stick to the farming abeg for ur own safety

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors / Job Opportunity At CLEARWAVE CONSULTANTS. / The Myth Of Book Keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.