Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Operations Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Operations Assistant (4906 Views)

E-commerce Operations Assistant / Operations Assistant / Vacancy For The Position Of An Operations Assistant At A Fashion Retail Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operations Assistant by dglfitness: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Open
Re: Operations Assistant by dglfitness: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Still open
Re: Operations Assistant by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
sir have meet all the criteria of the requirements. and have apply by sending my resume to the email given above, but no reply yet. 09053654411 I resides at Obalende hope I can still go for it? Thank you awaiting for your good response
Re: Operations Assistant by dglfitness: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
lekubanti:
sir have meet all the criteria of the requirements. and have apply by sending my resume to the email given above, but no reply yet. 09053654411 I resides at Obalende hope I can still go for it? Thank you awaiting for your good response

Check the post
Re: Operations Assistant by dglfitness: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Open
Re: Operations Assistant by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm, since Nov 7 till date... Why do I have the feeling the salary is very small? I hope it's up to 20k because I want to refer this ad to someone. Toh
Re: Operations Assistant by dglfitness: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Ishilove:
Hmmm, since Nov 7 till date... Why do I have the feeling the salary is very small? I hope it's up to 20k because I want to refer this ad to someone. Toh

How is an opening of 2 weeks plus an anomaly ma'am? Most candidates just apply to position(s) advertised without going through the requirements. Also, we can't just take the first candidate that applies. As for your "feeling", we will leave that to your imagination.

If your candidate meets the requirements, ask him to apply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited / � MRS OIL Ltd Graduate Trainee 2020 (candidates Zone) / Nnpc Job Scam Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.