Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

"Behold, I Have Graven Thee Upon The Palms Of My Hands." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Behold, I Have Graven Thee Upon The Palms Of My Hands." (356 Views)

What Is A Graven Image? / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / What Is The Difference Between Worshiping An Idol And Christian Graven Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Behold, I Have Graven Thee Upon The Palms Of My Hands." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Beloved, our God is great and Mighty. And He perfect all that concerns us. The virtue we are imbed this month to gain further dominion is one of the hardest thing to pass across easily even among Christians, even born-again Christian. Why is so because every man has ego or call it pride that they want maintain or uphold. But is it supposed to be so? We will find out by first by examining what is self-control?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/behold-i-have-graven-thee-upon-the-palms-of-my-hands/

(1) (Reply)

TB. Joshua Should Be Arrested For Scams / Catholics What Time Is Corpus Christi Procession Starting In Your Parish / Our Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.