Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing Says Chidinma Okeke Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing Says Chidinma Okeke Father (577 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing Says Chidinma Okeke Father by zor100: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2016
Chidinma Okeke's father has said reports that his daughter had been declared missing by the family, are “very far from the truth”.

Get more inside gist on....http://www.stalker.com.ng/detail.php?post=254

Re: My Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing Says Chidinma Okeke Father by Came: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Any person way watch the video go see say the girl dey enjoy the cucumber action.

(1) (Reply)

Heads Will Definitely Roll, Now See What DSS Is Currently Working On / Yung6ix, Mr. 2kay, 1DA, Adasa Cookey, Avalon Okpe & More Bag Nominations At NMVA / Youtube To Honour Popular Kid Commedienne Emmanuella Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.