Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet (655 Views)

Does It Mean No Legit Website To Earn Money On Internet? / Best Product Photographer Lagos / Check Out These Amazing Ebooks On Internet Marketing And Other Subjects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by kentex24(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2016
I have lost so much money this year on an ecommerce marketplace that didn't go anywhere. Please I want cut my losses and buy some Items I can sell on leading marketplaces in the country please anyone with experience that can give me a good advice
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by kentex24(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please am waiting
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by markbenny(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Like what kind of products are you talking about??

digital goods?
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by kentex24(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nope Physical Items like electronics,fashion etc
markbenny:
Like what kind of products are you talking about??

digital goods?
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by markbenny(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
What you should sell should depend on the market you target.

who are your potential customers What age range? What class Will they be able to afford it Is there even a demand for such product How well can you market

So any product can sell, it only depends on how well you can answer the question. Your success or failure in any venture will largely depend on your preparedness and manner of approach

that is why you find 5 barbing salons on a street, yet a 6th guy will come n open his own and will still get more customers that all those who have been there.

wish you luck!

kentex24:
Nope Physical Items like electronics,fashion etc
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by DoyenExchange: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
@OP. It happens especially where there are a shortage of spirit-filled people around to show you the way. I suggest you visit and digest the contents of www.doyenexchange.com . There are several businesses you can join or you could start and start making money same day. All are legitimate online businesses. Many people won't tell you these. Check it out yourself and please tell others. Thanks you.
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by ProsperUSA: 4:47am On Nov 08, 2016
You know what I will tell you,

Quality original women products (you figure it out)

Warning: if it is fake, you will lose money again period.
Come over to the forum listed on my signature and ask your questions there, let's talk.
Re: Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet by kentex24(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Women's products are vast please can you help me specify few
ProsperUSA:
You know what I will tell you,

Quality original women products (you figure it out)

Warning: if it is fake, you will lose money again period.
Come over to the forum listed on my signature and ask your questions there, let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Beat This Record??? / For Us Adsense Tax Id Verification, Come In Here / Wordpress Seo Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.