Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Literature Lovers [free!!! Free!!! Free!!!] Access Dopepopz.com For Free - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Lovers [free!!! Free!!! Free!!!] Access Dopepopz.com For Free (592 Views)

To All My Literature Lovers... / Literature Lovers Please help rate this Poem / A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Literature Lovers [free!!! Free!!! Free!!!] Access Dopepopz.com For Free by Iphekitan(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
You love reading stories?
You love writing stories?

You seek a story website which is in an orderly manner?

Are you a writer and you wanna get your story to the world?

Dopepopz is here for you

We are glad to announce our partnership with Facebook’

FreeBasics in a bid to provide data free access to our platform.

FreeBasics is currently running on Airtel Network and as such will give all Airtel users unlimited internet connect to our website www.Dopepopz.com free of data charges.

HOW TO ACCESS DOPEPOPZ.COM ON FREE BASICS

1. INSERT A AIRTEL SIM CARD ON A BROWSING PHONE (OLD/NEW SIM)

2. TURN ON YOUR MOBILE DATA (MUST BE AIRTEL)

Free basics will not deduct from your balance.

3. GO TO YOUR MOBILE BROWSER (e.g google

chrome,operamini, firefox, uc browser etc), it’s not working on UCBROWSER, so you can use your opera mini browser or your default phone browser.

4. Click here or copy and paste this link to your browser;

https://http-dopepopz-com.0.freebasics.com/?iorg_service_id_internal=581341848730297%3BAfpg9-tg-t2yb9_s

5.Alternatively you can type freebasics.com on your browser and accept the terms and conditions. Then click on add service, and search for Dopepopz Stories, preferably you can keep nesting till you get to the Alphabet D

Now you can access Dopepopz for free…..

NOTE:
This service is exclusive for Airtel users for now…

VISIT DOPEPOPZ FOR FREE NOW!!

Do not forget to share this with your friends…”

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Votes To Win Etisalat Flash-fiction / Abel's Journal 2. (My Ex Girlfriend On My Mind) / Short Story Contest May -june 2017 - An Act Of Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.