Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: (6868 Views)

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by 42233624: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
definitely, p-square are better musicians than that unserious nonentity called d-banj
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by mrperfect(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
Both are good but If I must say or choose: P-square is my choice.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by sjeezy8: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
p square is more talented , dbanj is 2 MAD when you here his music you want to get up and dance.

iguess it depends on the mood
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by smile4kenn(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
If I wanna listen to psquare's type of music, there are so many better ones from america, but dbanj is unique, great stage attitude and his music has an attractive african impact, I go for Dbanj
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by MissyB1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
Both are good artists  cool  but I'D choose Psquare if need be. tongue kiss
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
Both are good

But I like skibanji!!! 50.99%

P-square 49.99%
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Pweety4me(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
I like p-square but i just love D'banj ooo . . .[color=#990000][/color] kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by muffins(f): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
P-square. tongue
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by posakosa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
fuckface
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chukudibab(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

fuckface
cheesy cheesy cheesy

so lets no who to compare u with 2face- Blackface or Babyface
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by whitesturd(f): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
psquare rocks.dos guys got bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddd voice.dbanj too is good but vocally,he cant beat psquare.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by shayoor(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
i prefer P-square
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Saazy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
dey are incomparable psquare are musicians dbanj is an entertainer.i ll go 4 d koko master anytim anyday he is d bomb.psquare-10 dbanj-90 cool cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by okwejemu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
i like the two of them,they meet up to their aspirations in music
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2009
P- Square

i cant listen to Dbanj too much but i can listen to P-Square a lot more than him.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by 42233624: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2009
am not to be compared to any of them tuface, or black face but since u asked lets say faze, i dont want to smoke too much weed like blackface or be the father of many from different mothers like too face,
p-square rocks, d banj sucks and for the records his kokomansion was a big flop
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by oolateju: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2009
Hmmm! sounds like fuckface has beef for dbanj
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by 42233624: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2009
I have no beef for d banj, he is using his crazy style to outshine talents like style-plus, g- xploits, xcetera and the rest of them that deserve such accolades and its not fair,
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2009
fuckface:

I have no beef for d banj, he is using his crazy style to outshine talents like style-plus, g- xploits, xcetera and the rest of them that deserve such accolades and its not fair,
then why start the thread? what are hoping to gain from your "beef" with dbanj? lolol
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by ddiamond(f): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2009
u want compare sleep with death, p'square na baba.
she d'banj wan thief am. wink
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by donjon: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
Psquare
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by 9ja4eva: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
P-Square
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by kayality: 2:03am On Nov 05, 2009
P -square 5%
Dbanj 95%
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 05, 2009
Uhm maybe Dbanj, but I like P-Square's No One Like You.

50-50
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Uhm maybe Dbanj, but I like P-Square's No One Like You.

50-50
thats the one thing i have to say P-Square has over Dbanj (for me)
i LOVE No One Like You and i can listen to a lot of P Square songs over and over and over.
with Dbanj its one week and im tired of the song already. lol
his songs dont last for me, they get dry too quick!

so P-Square does it for me! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 2:55am On Nov 05, 2009
Definitely P-square those boys are known all over Africa, and I'm proud to say I grew up with them in Jos.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Definitely P-square those boys are known all over Africa, and I'm proud to say I grew up with them in Jos.
you grew up in Jos?
did you know them or are you just saying that cause you are both Jos peeps?
and i could have sworn you were US born and lived here your whole life.
BOY, was i wrong!! lol
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:03am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you grew up in Jos?
did you know them or are you just saying that cause you are both Jos peeps?
and i could have sworn you were US born and lived here your whole life.
BOY, was i wrong!! lol

I was born in Jos and we all went to the same primary school with those little trouble makers. And my mom and their mom attended the same village meetings so, whenever it was my moms turn to host the meetings, they would always show up with their mom and plucked all our mangoes. Those boys I swear were terrorists. grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:06am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I was born in Jos and we all went to the same primary school with those little trouble makers. And my mom and their mom attended the same village meetings so, whenever it was my moms turn to host the meetings, they would always show up with their mom and plucked all our mangoes. Those boys I swear were terrorists. grin
awwwww you knew psquare?!?!?!
GET ME THE HOOKUP THROUGH YOUR MAMA AND THEIR MAMA! LOLOL
thats cool.
so when did you come to the US?
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:11am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

awwwww you knew psquare?!?!?!
GET ME THE HOOKUP THROUGH YOUR MAMA AND THEIR MAMA! LOLOL
thats cool.
so when did you come to the US?

My dad been in the states forever, he moved us over when I finished Primary school long time ago grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:14am On Nov 05, 2009
I know P-square yeah but we not like hang out buddies or anything like that, mom and their mom are from the same village and the last time I saw them was in 2005 when we had gone to the village for the holiday season.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I know P-square yeah but we not like hang out buddies or anything like that, mom and their mom are from the same village and the last time I saw them was in 2005 when we had gone to the village for the holiday season.
OMG!! wow shocked
grin

cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Are Engaged!!! / Wazobiafm OAP Chiboi Proposes To His Girlfriend On Valentine’s Day / Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.