Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! (1788 Views)

Corona Wars: An Android Space War Game By Me(photos) / Blockhead: A New Android Game By Me! / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hey folks!

I and my brother just finished up an Android game we've been developing for some time, and I'd love for you guys to check it out! He did the art, and code, and I was behind the music and sound effects. (I'm R_Clocke).

The premise is simple, and anyone can play it! Just swipe the orbs to the corresponding wall colour, but don't leave them too long, or hit the black orbs, or it's game over!

It's on the Google Play Store, and you can check it out at this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indecyfer.flick

I'd absolutely love to hear what you guys think about it. And if you like it, please rate it 5 stars!

Edit: Pictures added!

4 Shares

Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by Qudbell(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why only playstore? Wat abou bb world
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Qudbell:
Why only playstore? Wat abou bb world

For now we are trying to target as many devices as possible, and Android is the bets platform for that.

Support for other platforms are a possibility.
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by DammyOlu123(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
HyDef:
Hey folks!

I and my brother just finished up an Android game we've been developing for some time, and I'd love for you guys to check it out! He did the art, and code, and I was behind the music and sound effects. (I'm R_Clocke).

The premise is simple, and anyone can play it! Just swipe the orbs to the corresponding wall colour, but don't leave them too long, or hit the black orbs, or it's game over!

I'd absolutely love to hear what you guys think about it. And if you like it, please rate it 5 stars!

*My brother and I.
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by gangwolf(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
HyDef:
Hey folks!

Cool.....let's support our local talents.

1 Like

Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
gangwolf:
Cool.....let's support our local talents.

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it!
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by DammyOlu123(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Nice game. Simple and fun. I would have liked a little more animation though(like when I grab a puck, before flicking, can't you make it move with my finger?)

That's just me being picky though. Good work.

1 Like

Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
DammyOlu123:
Nice game. Simple and fun. I would have liked a little more animation though(like when I grab a puck, before flicking, can't you make it move with my finger?)

That's just me being picky though. Good work.

Thanks man, quite a few people have mentioned that. Working on that for the next update.
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't usually do this, but...

CC:
Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

cheesy
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by mekstaniac(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Will check it out mosdef
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
mekstaniac:
Will check it out mosdef

Thanks man, I appreciate your support! I would love to hear what you think after you have! smiley
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Edit: Pictures have been moved to the opening post.
Re: Quick Flick! An Android Game By Hydef! by HyDef(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
We're working on an update to fix the issues raised so far, as well as to add more content!

(1) (Reply)

Livre Yepi Jogos Online : Ou Voltar / Windows 8 Free Download Full Version With Crack 64 32 / Ps3 Console With 4.66 Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.