Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? (1615 Views)

N-power Please What Is Delaying July Stipends. / N-power: Please I Need Your Advice. / N-power: Please How Do You Know You Are Selected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? by AutosBay(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please have you seen your score, at least when one writes a test, like Jamb, you see whether you pass or fail, so that you can know whether to buy another form, any test you write and you didn't see your score, run oooooooooo, 1960 was a great mistake
Re: N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? by edunson(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
AutosBay:
Please have you seen your score, at least when one writes a test, like Jamb, you see whether you pass or fail, so that you can know whether to buy another form, any test you write and you didn't see your score, run oooooooooo, 1960 was a great mistake
verification of BVN is going on first before our text will come out....i pray for good news
Re: N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? by labeerson: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yes, I scored 99%

1 Like

Re: N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? by AutosBay(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
labeerson:
Yes, I scored 99%

How you check am?
Re: N-power: Please Have You Seen Your Score? by shemite: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
AutosBay:
You get wahala oo, so for that yeye test nahim you dey find score. That one nah test. For your info several people wey no get acknowledgment mail or write test find their name in that list.
And from my own observation some program like npower Agro, health never get up to the number then need. So relax and be ready to contribute your quota for your fatherland.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Executive @ Greenlight Planet / Mitv Vacancy / 2018 Graduate Internship Programme At Switbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.