Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Chidinma Grasping At Straws With Poor Stunts And New Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Grasping At Straws With Poor Stunts And New Record Label (656 Views)

Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Gandoki Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis And Instagram Stunts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Grasping At Straws With Poor Stunts And New Record Label by TunezBlog: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerian music act, Chidinma is suddenly busy after going off for months without dropping a single, as a matter of fact the songbird hasn't dropped a hit jam in years, but it looks like all that is about to change for the 'Emi ni baller' singer.

Chidinma got her fans buzzing when she announced that she will be dropping a new track early today titled, 'Fallen in love'. Then went ahead to delete all her IG post except one with award winning singer, Flavour.

Her fans have always been concerned about her relationship with the serial Babydaddy, and their reaction at her move to keep only her photos with him on IG forced the young singer to take down all her photos all together.

Chidinma has also unveiled her own record label named '40FIED Music Company.’, a name that sounds so similar to 2face Idibia recent concert that was tagged 'Fortified'.

All these moves have been noted by many who believe the singer is on a desperate move to revive her falling musical career and a new single under a new self owned label is just her grasping at straws.

There is currently an online debate on twitter as to the reason why a singer without a hit track in months will float a record label, as many believe Chidinma will fare better under a label with more credibility and capacity to handle her status. But the question is, which label will sign her?

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/chidinma-grasping-at-straws-with-poor.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Chidinma Grasping At Straws With Poor Stunts And New Record Label by sexiefemale: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
I personally think her stunt is a poor one just like that of skiibi who died and resurrected and still didn't blow.
We wish her luck though.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Grasping At Straws With Poor Stunts And New Record Label by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
sexiefemale:
I personally think her stunt is a poor one just like that of skiibi who died and resurrected and still didn't blow.
We wish her luck though.

why u wicked like this na grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How #6600 Made Me A Celebrity In Abuja / Toyin Aimakhu Shared Her Recent Photo On Instagram And People Aren’t Happy / My Decision To Remain Plus Size Is Mine, Not Yours - Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.