Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Health Benefits Of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000mg / 3000mg Omega 3 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Health Benefits Of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000mg / 3000mg Omega 3 (576 Views)

Milk Thistle 1000MG X90 Softgels (puritan's Pride) / Lower LDL (bad) Cholesterol With Nature Made Cholestoff Original / Nature Made Pre-natal Multi + Dha 200mg (healthy Mom + Healthy Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000mg / 3000mg Omega 3 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Getting the required mix of nutrients from the food we eat most times isn't 100% feasible, this and other reasons attributes for the intake of supplements to help keep the body up and running. So we introduce to you Natures Made Fish oil which contains a good mixture of Omega 3.

Why is fish oil beneficial for my health?

Fish oil is a great addition to the diet because of its naturally-occurring omega-3 fatty acids. The two primary omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA have an FDA-approved qualified health claim stating “supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.” These nutrients are primarily found in fatty fish, such as salmon, halibut, and sardines. EPA and DHA help support a healthy heart and help support cell membrane flexibility.

Nature Made offers several types of fish oil supplements that are differentiated by dosage, enteric coating, size, number of softgels per serving and additional nutrients to meet your specific needs. We have a wide range of N/M fish oil products, but we'll begin with...

Nature Made 1000 mg Fish Oil: It provides 300 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (250 mg EPA and DHA) per softgel. Nature Made® supports leading heart health experts who recommend eating 250 - 500 mg of EPA/DHA per day to help support a healthy heart**
Every 2 softgels provide 500 mg of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA

Testimonies: From Amazon...

Good product
ByPen Nameon June 30, 2012
Verified Purchase
Very good fish oil, with a good amount of EPA and DHA No fishy burps or upset stomach. I recommend keeping it in the fridge to ensure that keeps up.
9 people found this helpful

Fish Oil has so many great benefits. It helps with heart health
ByJessica P.on February 7, 2015
Verified Purchase
This is my second bottle that I have ordered. Fish Oil has so many great benefits . It helps with heart health, depression , weight , etc . I usually take two a day . I really love having it as part of my diet . I recommend this brand because it taste great ( you don't have a fishy smell or taste). It is efficient and effective. It really helps the body along with supporting great diet and exercise. I've tried many other brands and I have to say Nature Made is the best out of all of them.

Visit us today @ 22, Diya street, Second Floor, Home Affairs Super Market, Gbagada. Call or Whatsapp... 08153872443

PRICE # 2,350 (WITH DISCOUNT)

Re: Health Benefits Of Nature Made Fish Oil 1000mg / 3000mg Omega 3 by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Fish oil... Nature Made 1000 mg Fish Oil: It provides 300 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (250 mg EPA and DHA) per softgel. Nature Made® supports leading heart health experts who recommend eating 250 - 500 mg of EPA/DHA per day to help support a healthy heart**
Every 2 softgels provide 500 mg of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds / Curtains / Wallpaper Installations / The Unglamorous Life Of Working Parents / Father Makes His Toddler Carry Two Heavy Shopping Bags In New Cute Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.